- 1 UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022 Overview
- 2 Uttarakhand Chief Constable Notification 2022
- 3 Essential Details
Dated 03.01.2022, the UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022 notification has been released. Interested Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online. This Post comes under Group ‘C’ in the Police Telecom Department. Any Candidate who has passed Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics, and English is eligible to apply for the 272 UKSSSC Chief Constable Vacancy. Candidates are advised to go through the article, check all the criteria, and apply from the official website given at the ending of this page. Starting from 10th January 2022, the UKSSSC Chief Constable Application will be accepted by UKSSSC till 23.02.2022.
UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Name Of The Department||Police Telecom Department|
|Name Of The Posts||Chief Constable|
|Number Of The Posts||272|
|Category||Government Jobs in Uttarakhand|
|Advertisement Date||03rd January 2022|
|Registration Starting Date||10th January 2022|
|Registration Closing Date||23rd February 2022|
|Final Day to Pay Fee||23rd February 2022|
|Expected Date of Written Test||July 2022|
Uttarakhand Chief Constable Notification 2022
Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022 for filling up 272 Chief Constable vacancies in the telecom department. The primary duties of this position are to work with the department to provide a Telecommunication network for day-to-day activities in the districts, maintain the equipment, and monitor regularly. Along with the educational qualifications, age limits other details like the Physical Standards, Selection round, registration method, etc are mentioned in the UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification. The selection process will be comprised of the Written Test, Physical Standard Test, and Document Verification. Selected Candidates will be provided with a Salary in the range of Rs.25,500 to Rs. 81,100/- (Level-4).
|UKSSSC Chief Constable Syllabus|
|UKSSSC Chief Constable Previous Papers|
Candidates who are applying for UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022 should have at least one of the qualifications mentioned below. The candidate should’ve completed his Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics, and English from a recognized institute in Uttarakhand. Or a Diploma in Radio Technology/Computer Science/InformationTechnology from Institutes recognized by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is also sufficient.
- Intermediate (12th) with Physics, Mathematics, and English from Institutes in Uttarakhand Or Diploma in Radio Technology/Computer Science/Information Technology from Institutes recognized by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education.
Candidates who are applying for the Uttarakhand Chief Constable Recruitment 2022 should not be under 18 years of age and no more than 22 years. Age relaxation is available for candidates belonging to reserved categories. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes of Uttarakhand state can enjoy 5 years of age relaxation in the upper limit. Candidates already working in the home guard department of Uttarakhand, can avail up to 3 years of relaxation, provided that they’ve completed 3 years of service.
5 years of relaxation is available for dependent candidates of freedom fighters. 3 years of relaxation for candidates belonging to the Ex-Servicemen Category. Age will be calculated as of 1st July 2021.
- Minimum Age (For all): 18 years
- Maximum Age (For Gen/UR): 22 years
- SC/ST/OBC of Uttarakhand State: 27 years Maximum
- Home guard Department candidates of Uttarakhand: 35 years Maximum
- Dependents of Freedom Fighter: 27 years Maximum
- Ex-Servicemen: 25 years Maximum
The selection process for UKSSSC Chief Constable Vacancy consists of three stages. Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, and Document Verification.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Document Verification
Check out the following tables for Physical Standard Test.
|UR/OBC/SC||165 cm||78.8 – 83.8 cm|
|ST||157.5 cm||76.3 – 81.3 cm|
|Hilly Regions of Uttarakhand||160 cm||76.3 – 81.3 cm|
|Category – Female Candidates||Height||Chest|
|UR/OBC/SC||152 cm||Not Applicable|
|ST/Hilly Regions of Uttarakhand||147 cm||Not Applicable|
There is no Registration/Application fee. All candidates are exempted from paying the registration fee for the Uttarakhand Chief Constable Recruitment 2022.
The selected candidates will be paid Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- (Level-4) according to the UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022 notification.
- Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- (Level-4)
Category-Wise Distribution of UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022 Vacancies:
Category-wise distribution of the posts is provided in the below table.
|WO(30%)||DFF(2%)||Ex-Ser (5%)||Orphan (5%)||Others||Total|
How to Apply for UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment 2022?
- Open your Web browser, like Firefox or Chrome.
- Go to google and search for ‘UKSSSC official Website’ sssc.uk.gov.in
- You’ll be presented with the homepage of the website.
- Click on the ‘Exams/Recruitments’ section in the left bar.
- Look for ‘पदनाम-मुख्यआरक्षी(पुलिसदूरसंचारविभाग) केपदोंपरसीधीभर्तीकेविज्ञापनहेतुक्लिककरें’ in the newly opened page and click on it.
- Download the notification and read it thoroughly.
- Register with the website using OTR (One Time Registration) option on the right side if you haven’t already. If you did, log in with your credentials.
- Select the relevant post and fill up the application form with your details.
- Click on Submit and take a printout of the completed UKSSSC Chief Constable Application form.
|Official UKSSSC Chief Constable Recruitment Notification 2022||Click Here|
|UKSSSC Chief Constable Application Form||Apply Now|