UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 at www.upsc.gov.in is given for the candidates who are interested to apply for the 159 UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Jobs. The Online UPSC CAPF Application Form 2021 registration is from 15th April 2021 to 5th May 2021 (06.00 PM). Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruits the candidates for this UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 with the candidates who are eligible and clears the selection rounds. And all the Candidates know that the UPSC CAPF Exam Date is 08.08.2021. Now the Candidates before the due date have to submit their UPSC CAPF Application Form 2021 and then only they will get the eligibility to attend the selection Rounds. Most of the Candidates just check out the eligibility with the Officials given eligibility profile for this 159 UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2021 and then only make the decisions about to get this Jobs or Not. So that all the Candidates who are willing towards the UPSC CAPF Notification 2021 know the details from the Advertisement and finish the registration for the 159 posts now. For observing the details, most of the Candidates searching for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 Notification. Just read about the rules and instructions that to be followed for these jobs by having the Brief UPSC CAPF AC Notification 2021. Also, know the necessary things that are required to fill the UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Application Form 2021.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The Board||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||159 Posts|
|Category Of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||15th April 2021|
|Application Ending Date||05th May 2021 (06.00 PM)|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||
|Applications Withdrawn Schedule||15th April 2021 to 5th May 2021 (06.00 PM)|
|Exam Date||08th August 2021|
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
|UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus|
|UPSC CAPF AC Previous Papers|
|UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card|
|UPSC CAPF Answer Key|
|UPSC CAPF Result|
For this UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021, the Candidates needed a Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized Board or university with the minimum Marks.
- Graduation Degree
The Age limit for this UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 is a Minimum of 20 Years and a Maximum of 25 Years. Up To 5 Years Age Relaxation for Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe, Government Employees, Ex-Servicemen, and 3 Years for Other Backward Castes.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age Relaxation of 3 Years for OBC and 5 Years for SC, ST, Government Employees, Ex-Servicemen
Based on the below given three selection modes the Candidates are selected for this UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2021 are the Written Test, Physical Standard Test & Medical Examination with Interview/ Personality Test.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test & Medical Examination
- Interview/ Personality Test
UPSC CAPF AC Vacancy Details
Among the 159 UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2021, BSF Contains high openings that are 35, and next to its CISF Force contains 67 Posts. Likely for CRPF 36 Posts, ITBP Force 20, and SSB 01 Posts.
|Name Of The Force||Number Of Vacancies|
|Border Security Force (BSF)||35|
|Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||36|
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||67|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITPB)||20|
|Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||01|
The Application Fee for this UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 is given on their category wise, they are like For General, OBC it’s of Rs.200/- and for SC, ST, Female (All Category) are exempted from the Fee Payment in Online in Part-II Registration of UPSC CAPF Application Form 2021.
- For General/ Other Backward Category: Rs.200/-
- For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Female (All Category): NIL
The pay scale is given for the selected Candidates for this UPSC CAPF Notification 2021 as per the norms of the Union Public Service Commission i. e., Rs.56,100/- To Rs.1,77,500/- as Pay Band – 3
- Rs.56,100/- To Rs.1,77,500/- as Pay Band – 3
Steps to Fill up the UPSC CAPF Application Form 2021
- Candidates first Open the UPSC Webpage www.upsc.gov.in
- Then the Candidate finds the Exam Notification: Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) – 2021.
- Open it and choose Document to know the details.
- Read out all the rules and instructions which is displayed for the Candidates on the screen.
- After that choose “Click Here”
- Choose the UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2021 Application.
- Click On the Click Here for Part I and then the UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Application Form is opened for the Candidates.
- Fill out all the details with the correct information.
- Then do the Payment either in Online or Offline mode.
- And then Upload all the required documents which are necessary for this UPSC CAPF Application Form.
- Then Submit the Centre Selection and Agreeing to the declaration.
- After that click on the Final Submission Button.
- Then take the print out of that UPSC CAPF Application Form which will be used for further use.
|UPSC CAPF (AC) Notification 2021||Download|
|UPSC CAPF (AC) Application Form||Fill Now|