UPSC IES ISS Notification 2021 is released by the Union Public Service Commission at www.upsc.gov.in of which 26 Posts of Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service are going to be hired by the UPSC Board. Online UPSC IES ISS Application Form 2021 is already active 07th April 2021 of which the eligible ones need to Register before the end date 27th April 2021. On the UPSC Indian Economic Service Notification 2021, every information is offered of which the candidates may follow to know their eligibility for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Notification 2021. Because of UPSC Board refer the entire application details submitted by the candidate and if any of the detail is found wrong, their UPSC IES ISS Application Form 2021 will be refused. So, be the first person to do the registration for the UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2021.
Details Of UPSC IES ISS Notification 2021
|Name Of The Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name Of The Examination||Indian Economic Service & Indian Statistical Service Posts|
|Number Of Posts||26 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Initial Date To Apply Online||07th April 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||27th April 2021|
|Exam Date||16th July 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|UPSC IES/ISS Syllabus|
|UPSC IES/ISS Previous Papers|
|UPSC IES ISS Admit Card|
|UPSC IES ISS Answer key|
|UPSC IES ISS Result|
Coming to the UPSC IES ISS Notification 2021, Applicants must have the requested PG in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics to do the registration.
- PG in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics
Age Limits & Relaxation
Contenders Must Require their Age Must be in the range of 21 Years And 30 Years i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 02nd August 1990 and not later than 1st August 1999. Upper Age Relaxation for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Ex-Servicemen, Employees is 05 Years, For Backward Classes is 3 years as per the UPSC Indian Economic Service Exam 2021 Notification.
- General Category: 21 to 30 Years
- Age Relaxation for SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Employees is 05 Years, 03 Years for OBC
While Sending the UPSC Indian Economic Service 2021 Application Form, contenders have to Pay a Non-Refundable Fee of Rs.200/- (by General, Backward Caste) with SBI Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking and Female (All Category), Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC, ST, Women, PWD: No fee
UPSC will implement the Written Test, Interview rounds to recruit the candidate for the UPSC IES/ISS Notification 2021.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
|Name of the Posts||Total|
|Indian Economic Service (IES)||15|
|Indian Statistical Service (ISS)||11|
How To apply for the UPSC IES ISS Notification 2021?
- Applicants moving on to the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in.
- On the What’s new section find Exam Notification: Indian Economic Service – Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2021.
- Click on it then you get the information as follows.
- Find the Advertisement for UPSC IES ISS Exam 2021, download it to check the information.
- Then choose “click here” to find the UPSC IES ISS Application Form 2021.
- In the Part-I Registration, the candidate needs to provide the information as follows.
- After completing the complete details, go for Part-II Registration.
- Then a window opens.
- Log in with Registration ID/ Number, DOB, Captcha, and click on Submit to log in.
- There provide the Scanned Image, Signature, Pay the Fee, and at last submit the UPSC IES ISS Application Form 2021.
|UPSC IES ISS Notification 2021||Click Here|
|UPSC IES ISS Application Form 2021||Click Here|