UPSC ESE Notification 2021 has released on 07th April 2021 by the Union Service Public Commission. The UPSC Engineering Services Application registration also started on 07.04.2021 and continue up to 27.04.2021. Initially, the candidate has to Download UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2021 from www.upsc.gov.in for knowing the details, Eligibility, Fee, Prelims Exam Date, etc. Jobschat.in gathered the information from the UPSC ESE Preliminary Exam 2021 Notification and mentioned it on this page. So, the Graduates who are in search of the UPSC Engineering Services Prelims 2021 Notification do verify the Qualification, Age Limit and finish the registration at www.upsc.gov.in on or before 27th April 2021. If the Candidate makes any mistake while filling in the details in the UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam 2021 Application, there is no scope to edit the Application. So, have a clear idea while filling the Application by checking the UPSC ESE 2021 Notification. For all the Applicants, the Preliminary Exam will be held on 18th July 2021
UPSC ESE Notification 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||215 Posts|
|Exam Name||UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Examination 2021|
|Category||Central Government Job|
|Starting Date To Apply||07th April 2021|
|Ending Date To Apply||27th April 2021 (18.00 Hours)|
|Schedule to withdraw Applications||04th to 10th May 2021 (Till 06.00 PM)|
|Exam Date (Prelims)||18th July 2021|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|UPSC ESE Syllabus|
|UPSC ESE Previous Papers|
|UPSC ESE Admit Card|
|UPSC ESE Results|
Aspirants finish the Graduation in the Relevant Discipline if they are going to apply for the UPSC ESE Preliminary Exam 2021 Notification.
- Engineering from a University or Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or a Degree/Diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government or passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) or passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India or passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London
All the Candidates must have a Maximum of 30 Years and Minimum of 21 Years as on the date 01st January 2021 to be eligible for the UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2021. i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 02nd January 1991 and not later than 1st January 2000.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation for the Relaxation Category is applicable as per the Norms and are changing from time to time
Applicants of UPSC ESE Notification 2021 must have to pay Rs.200/- either through Credit/ Debit Cards, Internet Banking which is non-refundable. General, OBC Female, and All SC, ST, PwBD are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- Male (General/OBC) Category: 200/-
- For Female/ST/SC/ PwBD: No fee
UPSC recruit the candidates for the UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment Notification 2021 based on the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
UPSC Engineering Services Salary is Rs.42,100/- in Hand. By adding all other Allowances, the UPSC ESE Salary as per the 7th Pay Commission is Rs.55,135/-.
UPSC Engineering Services Vacancy Departments
UPSC will recruit 215 Posts in the Disciplines of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering as per the UPSC ESE Notification 2021.
- Category I: Civil Engineering
- Category II: Mechanical Engineering
- Category III: Electrical Engineering
- Category IV: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
How To Apply For UPSC ESE Notification 2021 @ www.upsc.gov.in?
- First, log on to Union Public Service Commission official site www.upsc.gov.in.
- On What’s new, find and Open UPSC Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2021 Notification.
- Search for necessary details by downloading the Advertisement.
- All have to observe the details like educational qualification, application fee, salary, selection process.
- Then go to click on the UPSC ESE Online Application.
- First, open Part I and Fill in the required details.
- Then log in again and do finish the Part-II Registration and do the Fee Payment.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam 2021 Application.
|Official UPSC ESE Preliminary Notification 2021||Check Here|
|UPSC ESE Preliminary Exam 2021 Application Form||Refer Now|