WIPRO Elite NLTH Recruitment For 2021, 2022 Batches that is Freshers for Project Engineer designation is announced at careers.wipro.com. The Candidates with B.Tech/ 5 Years Integrated-M. Tech in CS/IT/Circuital Engineering Streams are eligible to apply for the WIPRO Elite for 2021, 2022 Batches. WIPRO NLTH 2022 Registration Link which is activated is also mentioned by Jobschat. WIPRO accepting the WIPRO Elite 2022 Online Application from the enthusiastic engineering candidate. The Candidates first check all the WIPRO Eligibility Criteria and apply for the WIPRO Hiring Freshers 2021, 2022 by following the procedure mentioned. Respective WIPRO Elite NLTH Exam Date also is announced to conduct the Test for shortlisting the candidates.
WIPRO Elite NLTH Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The Company||WIPRO|
|Position Names||Project Engineer|
|Name Of The Test||WIPRO Elite National Level Talent Hunt (Elite NTH 2022)|
|Number Of Posts||Multiple|
|Registration Start Date||02nd May 2022|
|Registration End Date||22nd May 2022|
|Online Assessment Dates||21st May to 05th June 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Official Site||www.wipro.com and careers.wipro.com|
WIPRO Elite For 2022 Batch
WIPRO Elite for 2021, 2022 Batches is released and the registration process already started on 02nd May 2022. So, Candidates who are searching for WIPRO Careers for Freshers must use the WIPRO Elite NLTH Recruitment 2022 and clear the test to become a Project Engineer. Complete information regarding the WIPRO Elite 2022 Registration is mentioned below. So, apply for the Posts with all the clear-cut information. After the registration date, the candidates automatically lose the opportunity to apply for the WIPRO Elite NLTH Recruitment 2022. If the candidate does not have any informed qualification of the WIPRO NLTH, then their application will be rejected automatically. That’s why the applicants must be careful while doing the registration for the Elite NLTH with the WIPRO Elite NLTH Recruitment 2022 Registration Link.
WIPRO Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates who finished the B.E./B.Tech/ 5 years Integrated-M. Tech in CS/IT/Circuital Engineering Streams are eligible. The Candidates must have 60% or above in 10th, 12th Standards and 65% or CGPA equivalent or for Graduation and Post Graduation as applicable by the university guidelines.
- A maximum of 3 Years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
WIPRO NLTH Salary Package
WIPRO Company offers the Salary Package of INR 3.50 Lakhs Per Annum. Further WIPRO NLTH Package will be as follows.
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on the 18th, 24th and 36th months from the date of joining.
As per the WIPRO Elite NLTH Recruitment 2022 Advertisement, the Service Agreement is applicable for 12 Months post joining @ INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis.
WIPRO Elite Recruitment Process
Every Eligible Candidate must be shortlisted based on the Written Test (Aptitude Test, Written Communication Test, Online Programming Test) Followed by Technical Interview and HR Interview for the WIPRO WILP 2022. If the Candidate failed in any of the WIPRO Elite Recruitment Process, their candidature will not be forwarded for further selection rounds.
- Written Test (Aptitude Test, Written Communication Test, Online Programming Test)
- Business discussion
What is the Process For WIPRO Elite Registration Link For the 2021, 2022 Batches?
- The Eligible candidates open the WIPRO site www.wipro.com
- Choose Careers and open it.
- Then the candidates are directed to the site careers.wipro.com
- Go to the Students and Graduates and Choose Elite – National Talent Hunt.
- Then Follow the Overview, Eligibility, Selection Process and click on “Apply Now”
- Choose the Project Engineer, India as the location and fill in the basic details and upload the updated resume.
- Then the WIPRO shares the WIPRO NLTH Registration Successful email to the candidate.
|WIPRO Elite NLTH Recruitment 2022 Registration Link||Apply Now|