- 1 WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2022 Overview
- 2 WIPRO Work Integrated Learning Program Recruitment 2022
- 3 WIPRO WILP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2022 for B.Sc, BCA Candidates who are the passed outs of 2021 or 2022 Batches. Through Work Integrated Learning Program, WIPRO sponsors the M.Tech Course from a Premier Educational Institution, and further Employment will be offered. B.Sc, BCA Graduates must check WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2022 mentioned at careers.wipro.com along with Eligibility, and Other Criteria first and identify whether all the qualifications are matching with them or not. If yes, they can continue the registration using the WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2022 Registration Link. Even the applicants check the registration schedule and must do the registration for the WIPRO Work Integrated Learning Program Recruitment for 2021, 2022 Batch before the due date.
WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name Of The Company||WIPRO|
|Exam Name||WIPRO Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) 2022|
|Qualifications & Year of Passing||B.Sc (Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics), BCA 2021 & 2022 Year Passing|
|Program Output||Employment in WIPRO by providing M.Tech from a Premier Educational Institution, sponsored by Wipro|
|Final Date To Apply|
|Online Assessment Schedule||To be Completed by June 30th, 2022|
|Registration Schedule||Check the WIPRO Careers Site|
|Official Sites||www.wipro.com and careers.wipro.com|
WIPRO Work Integrated Learning Program Recruitment 2022
WIPRO WILP Recruitment Drive For Freshers BCA, B.Sc 2021, 2022 Passedouts are live now and the eligibles can check it and do the registration. Through this, WILP program selection rounds, the aspirants who are shortlisted will receive an M.Tech in Premier Institutes sponsored by WIPRO and further Jobs will be provided. So, the candidates who are looking for WIPRO Jobs For Freshers and have BCA, and BSc as their qualifications can apply for the WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2022. Coming to the WIPRO WILP Salary, the Stipend for the First Three Years will be provided and for the Fourth Year, 23000 rupees will be provided. After Joining, the candidates need to give 60 Months Service Agreement as per the Rules.
And applicants to know more information regarding the WILP Program must check the WIPRO WILP 2022 Notification or follow Jobschat. WIPRO also reserves the right to hold any provisional candidate liable if he/she is proved to be involved in any illegal activity for instance: misrepresentation, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
WIPRO WILP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates to apply for the WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2022 must possess a Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in the streams of Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics. The candidates must have 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above are applicable to register.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th, and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
WIPRO WILP Stipend Details
WIPRO offers the WIPRO WILP Salary to the shortlisted candidates as follows.
- First Year Stipend: Rs.15,000/- BASE + Rs.488/- ESI per month
- Second Year Stipend: Rs.17,000/- BASE + Rs.553/- ESI per month
- Third Year Stipend: Rs.19,000/- BASE + Rs.618/- ESI per month
- Fourth Year: Rs.23,000/-
- CTC: Rs.15,488/- Per Month
As per the WIPRO WILP 2022 Notification, the Candidates would be required to sign a Service Agreement for 60 Months after Joining.
WIPRO WILP Selection Process
WIPRO WILP Selection Rounds consist of Online Assessment Test (Aptitude Test, Written Communication Test) followed by Technical Interview, and HR Interview.
What is the process to Apply for WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2022?
- The Candidates first logon to the WIPRO site www.wipro.com
- Next, find and open the Careers, then the candidates directed to New Site careers.wipro.com
- Go to the Students and Graduates Section and open the Work Integrated Learning Program.
- Find all the information mentioned.
- After checking them Choose “Apply Now”
- Upload the Resume, and provide the basic details that are required.
- Then the WIPRO WILP Recruitment 2022 Registration comes to an end.
|WIPRO Work Integrated Learning Program Recruitment 2022 Registration Link||Apply Now|