Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has announced BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022, a Training program for Future Scientific Officers OCES and DGFS across various units located throughout the country. Eligible Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduatescan check all the required criteria, monthly stipend, salary structure upon posting here in this article. Receiving of Online BARC OCES DGFS Applications has already started on 17.01.2022 and will last till 22.02.2022. The Candidates who have cleared the GATE – 2021, GATE – 2022 Score are only eligible. So, first, the candidates have to refer to the BARC Scientific Officer Notification 2022 to know what are domains available for openings.
BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name Of The Post||Scientific Officers (OCES, DGFS)|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Online Application Portal for OCES/DGFS-2022 Launch Date||17.01.2022|
|Last date for the Online Application||22.02.2022|
|Last Date Of Primary Registration||21.02.2022|
|Online Test Dates||07th to 13th April 2022|
|Last date for candidates to upload their GATE-2022 score||13.04.2022|
|Display of Merit List short-listed for Interview||28.04.2022|
BARC OCES, DGFS Recruitment 2022
BARC OCES & DGFS Recruitment 2022 is an invitation for the fresh, young, and curious minds to apply for BARC Training school. BARC Scientific Officer Notification 2022 specifies that those who excel in this training program will be posted as actual scientific officers working for the organization. A monthly stipend of Rs.55,000 will be provided to the trainee candidates who got selected into the BARC Training School. All the interested candidates have to apply for this only in online mode. An application fee of Rs.500/- should be paid by candidates to confirm their BARC OCES, DGFS Application. For Fee and age relaxation for Reserved category candidates, please go through the dedicated sections provided in this article which is provided by Jobschat.
|BARC Scientific Officer Syllabus|
|BARC Scientific Officer Previous Papers|
|BARC Scientific Officer Admit Card|
|BARC Scientific Officer Answer Key|
|BARC Scientific Officer Result|
Candidates aspiring for BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022 joining BARC Training school should have completed BE/BTech with 60% aggregate marks in respective fields either Physics or Chemistry. For more details regarding which branches are not eligible and why, please go through the BARC OCES& DGFS Recruitment notification. The Applicants must have passed in GATE 2021 or appear in GATE 2022.
- Scientific Officer (For Engineering Disciplines): B.E/B.Tech/BSc.Engineering/ 5-year integrated MTech with 60% aggregate marks. And the Eligible branches are Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Instrumentation, Civil, Nuclear Fast Reactor Technology.
- Scientific Officer (For M.Sc Disciplines): M.Sc in Physics/Applied Physics with Physics and Mathematics in B.Sc level 60% Aggregate marks in both BSc and M.Sc. programs.
All candidates applying for BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022 should have completed at least 18 years of age and the maximum limit is 26 years.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years (General Category)
- OBC candidates: 29 years maximum
- Scheduled Caste/Schedule tribes: 31 years maximum.
- PHC candidates: 36 years maximum
- Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir (1980-89): 31 years maximum
As per the BARC OCES DGFS Recruitment 2022, the selection process comprises of Online Examination, GATE Score, Interview
- Online Examination
- GATE Score
Candidates who graduated with Masters from Mumbai University in 2021 and 2022 will directly get screened into the Selection Interview stage provided that they have sufficient marks in the course duration.
General and OBC candidates applying for the BARC OCES DGFS Notification 2022 will have to pay Rs.500 as an application fee. And the Other candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- General/UR/OBC: Rs.500/-
- Women/SC/ST/Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA), And PHC candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
In the training Program at BARC Training School, the candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 55,000/- as per the BARC OCES Recruitment 2022. After completion of the BARC OCES DGFS Training program, the candidates will be paid by the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix Level 10 with starting salary of Rs. 55,100/- with all the allowances comes with it.
How to Apply for BARC OCES & DGFS Recruitment 2022:
- Open Firefox or Chrome. Search for BARC official Website.
- Next, visit Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Homepage www.barc.gov.in
- Browse to Career Opportunities à Recruitment à New Vacancies. Look for Advertisement No. PD/8(I)/2022/R-IV/11892 that is nothing but BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022 on the page and click on the Details button.
- Download the BARC OCES & DGFS Recruitment Notification 2022 and read it thoroughly.
- Register with the website by following the directions provided in the notification.
- Pay the exam fee and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the completed BARC OCES DGFS Application and the fee receipt.
|Official BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|BARC OCES DGFS Online Application||Apply Now|