East Coast Railway has released ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification for hiring 756 Apprentice posts recently and applicants can apply for the posts by visiting the official website from 08th February 2022 onwards. The last date for applying for the East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is 07th March 2022. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the railway jobs can check this notification for eligibility criteria and apply for the ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022. The general education qualification mentioned in the notification is the ITI pass. The candidate cannot be less than 15 years of age and the upper limit is 24 years. Candidates can find all the related details like eligibility criteria, Age limits, Pay Scale, Training period details, etc. in the following post.
There will be a specified time for the Training. So, all the candidates have to be assigned to a particular unit if they are selected. After the finishing of the Training period, the Railway Authority will issue the Training Certificate as per the East Coast Railway Apprentice Notification 2022.
ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||East Coast Railway (ECR)|
|Name Of The Posts||Apprentice|
|Number Of Vacancies||756|
|Starting Date to Apply||08th February 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply & Fee Payment||07th March 2022|
|Official Website||eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in, www.rrcbbs.org.in|
The Candidates who are looking to apply for the ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Should have completed 10th Class with a minimum of 50% Marks, from a recognized board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the mentioned trade issued by the NCVT/SCVT.
- 10th Class pass with minimum 50% marks.
- National Trade Certificate in the related field.
The candidates applying for ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 should have completed at least 15 years of age. The maximum age limit is 24 years. Relaxation is available for reserved category candidates.
- Minimum Age (For All): 15 years
- Maximum Age (General/UR): 24 years
- OBC Candidates Maximum Age: 27 years
- SC/ST Candidates Maximum Age: 29 years
- Ex-Service Men: 27 years
The selection process for East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 will consist of only one step. The Merit List will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in SSC matriculation and ITI marks in Trade they applied for.
- Aggregate Marks of SSC + ITI
The Application fee for ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is as below mentioned.
- Candidates belonging to UR/Gen, OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Women Candidates: No fee
The Stipend for Candidates who have been appointed through ECR Apprentice Notification 2022 will be provided as per government norms. For more information, Candidates can check official notification.
Unit Wise ECR Apprentice Vacancy Distribution
For More detailed information on Unit Wise Vacancy Please visit the official ECR Apprentice Notification 2022 given at the end of this article.
|Sl. No||Unit||Number of Vacancies|
|1||CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP, MANCHESWAR, BHUBANESWAR||190|
|2||KHURDA ROAD DIVISION||237|
|12th Pass Jobs|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs|
|ECR Apprentice Result|
How to Apply for ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
- Open a web browser and open google.
- Search for ‘East Coast Railway official website’
- Click on the link with www.rrcbbs.org.in as URL.
- You will be presented with the homepage of the official website.
- Search for “Link For Act Apprentice 2021-22 Application.
- Download the notification and read it thoroughly.
- Register First by choosing “Register.”
- Click on Apply online link on the webpage and fill out the form with your details by choosing Existing User.
- Pay the application fee, submit the form and take a printout of the completed East Coast Railway Apprentice Application form and fee receipt for future reference.
|Official ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|ECR Apprentice Application||Register Now|