- 1 BSIP LDC Notification 2020 | Details
- 2 BSIP Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020
The latest Recruitment Notification form Birbal Sahni Institute Of Palaeosciences is BSIP Recruitment 2020. The main theme of the BSIP Recruitment Notification is to recruit the vacancies of Lower Division Clerk and Multi-Tasking Staff. The application process is started and candidates can apply for the BSIP Notification 2020 is 23rd October 2020. There is a total of 15 BSIP LDC MTS Vacancies. Candidates can download the BSIP LDC Application Form from the official website at bsip.res.in.
BSIP LDC Notification 2020 | Details
|Name of the Department||Birbal Sahni Institute Of Palaeosciences|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerks and Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date of Application Form||23rd October 2020|
|Mode of Application Form||Offline|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
BSIP Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2020
Candidates who want to apply for the BSIP Recruitment 2020 can check this article. Officials released the BSIP Recruitment Notification to fill the 15 vacancies of both LDC and Multi Tasking Staff. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given above and if you are eligible then can download the BSIP Recruitment Application Form from the link given below at jobschat.in. Candidates can also download BSIP Recruitment Notification along with the BSIP MTS application form from the official website at bsip.res.in. Candidates have to send the BSIP Notification Application Form via post to the specified address given below before the last i.e 23rd October 2020.
Lower Division Clerks:
Candidates who are applying for BSIP LDC Recruitment 2020 must have the 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University of India. And Must have a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- 12th class/ equivalent qualification with typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer
Candidates who want to apply for BSIP MTS Recruitment 2020 must have 10th class or ITI or equivalent specific qualification or experience may be prescribed by the Institute wherever some special skills are required.
- 10th class or ITI or equivalent specific qualification or experience
Candidates who are willing to apply for the BSIP LDC MTS Recruitment 2020 must be in the age range of 18-25 years. Age relaxations are applicable as follows
|PH Candidates||as per Government of India rules|
BSIP MTS, LDC Vacancy Details
There is a total of 15 Lower Divison Clerks and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. Candidates have to note that there is 07 LDC and 08 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. Check the category wise vacancies in the table below.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates who are applying for the Birbal Sahni Institute Of Palaeosciences Recruitment 2020 will get Salary as below.
- Lower Divison Clerk: Level 02, Rs.19,900 – 63,200 (Pre revised PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/-)
- Multi Tasking Staff: Level 01, Rs.18,000-56,900 (Pre revised PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1800/-)
Candidates who are filling the BSIP Lower Division Clerk Recruitment Application Form must pay an application of Rs.250/-. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
|SC/ST/PH/Women candidates||No Application Fee|
Check the official notification for the selection process by which officials will recruit the candidates through BSIP Recruitment 2020.
Steps to apply for BSIP Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website at bsip.res.in
- On the homepage, search for the BSIP LDC MTS Recruitment Notification Under Notices/Updates
- Click on the link and read the details.
- If you are eligible and then download the notification.
- Fill the application form attached to the BSIP Notification.
- Attach the demand draft, specified documents to the application form
- Send the application via post to the official address.
Registrar, Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, 53, University Road, Lucknow 226 007, Uttar Pradesh (India).
|All Government Exams Syllabus|
|All Government Exams Previous Papers|
BSIP LDC, MTS Recruitment Notification 2020 – Click Here
BSIP LDC, MTS Application Form – Click Here