- 1 Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification 2020
- 3 Essential Details
India Exim Bank advertised the Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment Notification 2020 on its website www.eximbankindia.in. Till 31st December 2020, the Candidates are allowed to apply for the Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification 2020. Total 60 Posts are addressed for all the communities. First, of all, the candidates shall observe the Disciplines on which the Exim Bank Management Trainee Vacancy Released, Qualification, Age, Fee which is paid by the candidate, etc, then decide and Fill the Exim Bank Management Trainee Application from 19th December 2020 onward.
Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 Details
|Bank Name||Export-Import Bank of India (India Exim Bank)|
|Name Of The Posts||Management Trainee|
|Number Of Posts||60 Vacancy|
|Initial Date To Apply||19th December 2020|
|Final Date To Apply||31st December 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification 2020
To Hire 60 Exim Bank Management Trainee Vacancy with the Freshers who completed Graduation, Post Graduation in the related fields, an advertisement is released. Various Disciplines are mentioned such that, every Discipline qualification must be compared with the candidate’s own qualification and find the age limits and then ready for filling the Exim Bank Management Trainee Application which is available from 19th to 31st December 2020. After that, the Exim Bank reactive the Exim Bank Management Trainee Application Link.
So, before 31.12.2020, the candidates do register for the 60 Exim Bank Management Trainee Posts if their qualification is suitable. Don’t try to make a mistake in providing the details, because there is no option for the candidates to edit the Application, once the registration is finished.
|Exim Bank Management Trainee Syllabus|
|Exim Bank Management Trainee Previous Papers|
|Exim Bank Management Trainee Admit Card|
|Exim Bank Management Trainee Answer key
|Exim Bank Management Trainee Result|
Fresh Graduates, Post Graduates with 60% of Marks in the related field are required to apply for the Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in the related Filed with 60% of Marks.
Exim Bank considers the age specified by placing the cut off date as on 01st December 2020. Maximum Age is 25 Years for Unreserved/ Economical Weaker Section, 28 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), 30 years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe. Maximum Age of PWD candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years, and OBC – 38 years.
- Unreserved/ Economical Weaker Section: 25 Years
- Other Backward Caste (Non-Creamy Layer): 28 Years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 30 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years, and OBC – 38 years.
With the submission of Exim-Bank Management Trainee Application Fee, Candidates have to pay Non-Refundable Application, Intimation of Rs.600/- (for General, OBC, EWS category) and Rs.100/- (Intimation Fee) for SC, ST, PWD category.
- General Category, Other Backward Caste, Economically Weaker Section: Rs.600/- (Application Fee, Intimation Fee)
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability: Rs.100/- (Intimation Fee) only
Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 Selection Rounds may involve the Written Test and Interview. So, prepare for both rounds.
- Written Test
Scale Of Pay
After successful completion of traineeship up to two years, the Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/ Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager. The Current CTC of Deputy Manager is Rs.17 Lakhs per annum approximately. But, during the Training, candidates may receive Rs.40,000/- per month.
- During Training: Rs.40,000/- Per month
- The current CTC of Deputy Manager is Rs.17 LPA approximately. (After 2 years training for the Management Trainee)
Exim Bank Management Trainee Vacancy Particulars
- UnReserved: 27 Posts
- Economical Weaker Section: 05 Posts
- Other Backward Caste (Non-Creamy Layer): 16 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 08 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 04 Posts
What is the Process To Fill Exim Bank Management Trainee Application Form @ www.eximbankindia.in?
- Interested Contenders enter into the Exim Bank Site www.eximbankindia.in
- Move to the Careers page and move to Current Openings/ Result.
- Find Exim Bank Recruitment of Management Trainees under Job Advertisement.
- Download it and find the information that is required for the candidate.
- Then choose “Click Here to Apply” and do provide the Basic Information, Educational Information, Fee Payment, Documents, Photo, Signature upload.
- Then take a print of the www.eximbankindia.in Management Trainee Application for further use.
Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification 2020 – Download
Exim Bank Management Trainee Application Form – Register Now (Available)