- 1 Details Of GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- 2 GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- 3 GIC Officer Scale I Notification
- 4 Essential Qualifications
General Insurance Corporation of India released GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2021 on 11.03.2021. To recruit 44 GIC Officer Scale I Jobs the GIC Assistant Manager (Scale I) Application is accepting by the GIC India officials at the site www.gicofindia.com. The interested aspirants must check the information from the GIC Officer Scale I Notification 2021 first and then register for the Position from 11th to 29th March 2021.
Details Of GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
|Name Of The Board||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name Of The Posts||Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||44 vacancy|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Start Date Of Application||11th March 2021|
|Last Date Of Application||29th March 2021|
|Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates||26th to 29th April 2021|
|Exam Date||09th May 2021|
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
General Insurance Corporation of India released GIC Recruitment of Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale-I) across its Branches of India. Job Seekers who search for Bank Jobs and insurance jobs must check the GIC Assistant Manager Notification 2021, to know whether the mentioned qualifications will match with their qualification or not. If yes, simply register for the General Insurance of India Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 from 11th to 29th March 2021. If anyone has any queries regarding www.gicofindia.com Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 still, may clear them by commenting below or may visit “www.gicofindia.com” for registering without any confusion. GIC will accept the GIC India Officer Scale I Online Application till the final date of registration 29th March 2021 only and no further extension will be there.
|GIC Assistant Manager Previous Papers|
|GIC Assistant Manager Syllabus|
|GIC Assistant Manager Result|
GIC Officer Scale I Notification
Every Applicant who will apply for the GIC India Officer Scale I Recruitment definitely look for the GIC Officer Scale I Salary i.e Rs.32,795/-. For the selection of 44 GIC Officer Scale I Assistant Manager Posts, Written Test, GD and Interview be held. Those who did not send their www.gicofindia.com Assistant Manager Application must send immediately by following the steps given. Ensure that there are no mistakes because providing incomplete/ wrong details may lead to the cancellation of the applicant application. That’s why keep cross-checks the GIC Assistant Manager Application at least two to three times before fee payment and submission.
Those who refer to the GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2021 only are advised to register. Otherwise, just follow the information provided on this page to know the Required qualifications and Application process for registration. And exam date is also scheduled on 09th May 2021, So, make arrangements even for preparation for clearing the selection process if they want to be hired for the 44 GIC Assistant Manager Jobs. If there is any update from the GIC India board those will be shared on this website Jobschat.in.
Candidates Must Qualify Graduation / LLB/ ACS/FCS from ICSI/ B.Tech in the related Discipline to get the eligibility for the GIC Officer Scale I Recruitment 2021.
- Finance (Charted Accountant): Graduation in any discipline and candidates should have passed the
Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- General: Graduation in Any Discipline.
- Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate.
- Insurance: Graduation /Diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life Insurance/ FIII/ FCII with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
As of 01st February 2021, Aspirants Must Get the Age Limits between 21 to 30 Years to send their GIC Officer Scale I Application Form. The Age Relaxation is applicable and is of 05 Years for SC, ST, 03 Years for OBC, 9 Years for Widows, Divorced women, and 8 years for Government Employees.
- Open Category: 21 to 30 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years, Other Backward Caste: 03 Years, Widows, Divorced women: 09 Years, Government Employees: 8 Years
Non-Refundable Processing Fee And Application Fee i.e Rs.500/- and GST Must be paid by the Applicant and SC, ST and employees of General Insurance Corporation are exempted from the Fee payment.
General Insurance Corporation will fill out the 44 GIC Assistant Manager Jobs based on the performance in Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
Scale of Pay
GIC Officer Scale I Salary is in the range of Rs.32,795/- Rs.62,315/- per month.
- Rs.32,795/- Rs.62,315/-
GIC Officer Scale I Posts
- Finance (Charted Accountant): 15 Posts
- General: 15 Posts
- Legal: 04 Posts
- Insurance: 10 Posts
Steps For Registering To GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 @ www.gicofindia.com:
- Interested Ones Go to General Insurance Corporation website www.gicofindia.com
- Choose Careers Section and Find GIC Recruitment of Scale I Officers – Click here for detailed Advertisement.
- Find out the Department wise qualifications, age limitations and other details given clearly.
- Then Choose GIC Recruitment of Scale I Officers – Click here to apply and Fill in the Details and Give the documents mandatory.
- Pay the Processing Fee accordingly and submit the GIC Officer Application Form.
- If possible keep a copy of www.gicofindia.com Officer Scale I Application with them.
Official GIC Assistant Manager (Scale I) Notification 2021 – Download
Online GIC Assistant Manager Application Form – Apply Now