- 1 IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Important Details of IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 IOB Security Guard Notification 2020
- 1.4 Related Links
- 1.5 IOB Security Guard Application Form
The latest recruitment notification from Indian Overseas Bank is IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2020. The notification is for the recruitment of a Security Guard for the Central Office of Indian Overseas Bank in Chennai. There are 24 Vacancies. The starting date of the online application form is 23rd March 2020 and the last date of the application form is 10th April 2020. Candidates can view the official advertisement from IOB from the official portal at www.iob.in and everyone must not forget to send their IOB Security Guard Application Form Online.
IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2020
Candidates with the 10th standard as a basic qualification are eligible to apply for IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2020. Preferably candidate should be a citizen of India. The total number of vacancies are 24. IOB Security Guard Vacancies are distributed on a category basis. The minimum age limit for the candidates to apply for IOB Security Guard Recruitment Notification is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 26 years. Age relaxation is applicable. For salary details, category wise vacancy details, Age relaxations, Application fee and other details aspirants can go through this notification.
Important Details of IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Bank||Indian Overseas Bank, Chennai|
|Name Of The Posts||Security Guard Posts|
|Number Of Posts||24 Vacancies|
|Starting Date of Application||23rd March 2020|
|Closing Date Of Application||10th April 2020|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Location Of The Job||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
The Candidate must have passed the 10th standard from any recognized university or Institution.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 26 years
Age Relaxation(upper age limit) as per the category :
- General Category – 26 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 Years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years.
- SC/ST – 26 Years + 5 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 Years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years.
- OBC – 26 Years + 3 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 Years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years.
The salary for the selected candidates will be Rs.9560 – 18545/-. However, the Basic pay will be fixed on the last drawn salary if the candidate has worked in any defence services.
There is a total of 24 vacancies in the IOB Security Guard Recruitment Notification. Among 24, General -11,SC-04, ST-01, OBC-06, EWS-02.
Candidates are selected through
- Online Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
There is no application fee for IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2020.
Steps to apply for IOB Security Guard Vacancy 2020:
- Go to the official website of Indian Overseas Bank at www.iob.in.
- Click on Careers at the top of the homepage.
- Check for the notification of ‘ IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2020’ and click on the view.
- Click on the view the advertisement and read the IOB Security Guard notification clearly.
- If you are eligible then select ‘click to apply.
- Click on the apply online and fill the IOB Security Guard application.
- Click on upload documents and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form and print the application form for further reference.
IOB Security Guard Notification 2020
Indian Overseas Bank is one of the Public sector Banks in India whose headquarters is located in Chennai. It has 3400 domestic branches and 6 Foreign Branches with the largest chain of branches. The present notification of Indian Overseas Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2020 is to recruit the security guard vacancies of IOB in the Chennai Branch. Candidate should have minimum 10th standard as educational qualification. The candidate should be able to read, write and speak the local language. The candidate who is applying for IOB Security Guard Notification should be a permanent resident of Chennai. The candidate has to produce proof of permanent residence with the concerned district Sainik Welfare Board. If the candidate has worked with any of the armed forces then the candidate should be Exemplary at the time of valid discharge from the armed forces.
|IOB Security Guard Result|
|IOB Security Guard Syllabus|
|IOB Security Guard Previous Papers|
|IOB Security Guard Admit Card
|IOB Security Guard Answer Key|
IOB Security Guard Application Form
IOB Security Guard Recruitment Application Form is available online. Candidates can follow the steps to apply and fill the application form. Upload the specified documents in the official notification and print the filled-in application form. There is no payment gateway as there is no application fee. Candidates will be given Pre-Examination training if they opt for it while filling the www.iob.in the Security Guard application form. Training will be given to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Minority Communities, Ex-Servicemen at Chennai. The dates of Pre-Examination Training of IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2020 will be intimated later. Online Objective Examination will be conducted a selected candidate will be called for a physical test. Candidates can check the examination subjects and physical test categories in the official notification from the IOB portal. View this article completely for information regarding IOB Recruitment at jobschat.in
Also, Check: IOB Security Guard Previous Papers
IOB Security Guard Recruitment 2020 Advertisement – CLICK HERE
IOB Security Guard Apply Online Link – CLICK HERE
The Online Examination will be conducted in Chennai only. The selected candidates have to be flexible to work in rotational shifts including night shifts. Jobschat provides the aspirants with relevant updated information. Candidates can check this article for more details or can go through the official website of IOB at www.iob.in