- 1 ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 2 Essential Details
ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021 with Notification Number: ITI/RB/HR/RECTT/DIP.ER/06 dated 30th April 2021 is released at www.itiltd.in. From the same date, the ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Application being accepted by the candidates till 15.05.2021. Candidates once the Online Application submission is over, must submit the Printout of the ITI Diploma Engineer Application on or before 21st May 2021 through Speed/ Registered Post. But, before that, the candidates must study the ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Notification 2021 to have an analysis of the 40 Posts released for Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics disciplines and respective Qualifications, Age Limit, Salary, etc.
Every applicant must fill in the ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Online Application clearly because there is no chance to edit the application once it’s filled. After the Registration Process completed, ITI Limited will scrutinize the applications and shortlist the Candidates for the written test to be held on 04th July 2021. Initially, the Candidates hired for the 40 ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Posts on a basis of 5 Years. Further, they will be absorbed on the regular rolls of the company requirement and employee performance.
ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||ITI Limited, Raebareli|
|Post Names||Diploma Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics)|
|Number Of Posts||40 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||30th April 2021|
|Initial Date Of Registration||Started|
|Final Date Of Registration|
|Tentative Exam Date||04th July 2021|
|Job Location||ITI Limited, Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh|
The Contenders who finished their 03 Years Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% Marks for OC, OBC and 55% Marks for SC, ST, PWD Candidates.
- 03 Years Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics Engineering
A General Category Applicant Minimum Age is 18 Years and the Maximum Age is 30 Years. 03 Years Age Relaxable for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 05 Years for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman Category is allowed as per the ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Notification 2021 as on the Date 30.04.2021.
- General Category: 18 to 30 Years
- SC, ST, PWD, Ex-SM: 18 to 35 Years
- OBC (NCL): 18 to 33 Years
Please refer to the ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021 to know the Fee Details.
ITI Limited will recruit the Candidates for the 40 ITI Diploma Engineer Vacancy through Written Test only.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Scale Of Pay
Total Emoluments offered for the candidates as per the ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Vacancy is Rs.19,029/-. Allowances also provided for the Candidates as per the Company Norms. For clear information, please visit the ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment Notification 2021.
ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Vacancy
- Diploma Engineers (Mechanical): 29 Posts
- Diploma Engineers (Electrical): 07 Posts
- Diploma Engineers (Electronics): 04 Posts
What is the Process to Fill ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021 @ www.itiltd.in?
- All the interested applicants visit ITI Limited website www.itiltd.in
- Simply find and open the Careers.
- Find the ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Notification with Notification No: ITI/RB/HR/RECTT/DIP.ER/06
- Observe the information mentioned on the ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Notification 2021.
- Click on the ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Online Application.
- Read the Instructions and Register first with basic information.
- Then Upload the requested documents in the prescribed mode and sizes.
- Preview the details and finish the registration by submitting the ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Online Application.
|ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Syllabus|
|ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Previous Papers|
|ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Admit Card|
|ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Online Application||Link I & Link II|