- 1 MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 | 164 MSC Bank Clerk, Officer Grade II Jobs
- 1.1 MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.2 Essential Details
- 1.3 Download MSC Bank Clerk Notification 2020
- 1.4 164 MSC Bank Clerk, Officer Grade II Jobs @ www.mscbank.com
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
MSC Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 for 164 Clerk, Officer Grade II, Junior Officer & Other Posts are announced and the contenders who are having experience and looking for Banking opportunities open Latest MSC Bank Clerk Notification in order to identify the Posts and its qualifications, experience for registering themselves for any of the Post involved based on their experience level by sending MSC Bank Clerk Application Form on the dates 24th February to 16th March 2020 by Downloading Application from www.mscbank.com.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 | 164 MSC Bank Clerk, Officer Grade II Jobs
Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Limited Recruitment 2020 For 164 Clerk, Officer Grade II & Other Jobs are enlisted here for the Freshers as well as Experienced Ones. For Clerk Posts, no experience is required and for the remaining posts Minimum 3 to 10 Years of experience is required and it varies based on the post, the candidate applying for. But, almost educational background is the same and there will be a difference only in Age criteria as well as Experience level, So, that, the contenders must look out the Posts that are listed along with individual details which makes themselves more understandable towards the Vacancy and make them register for the MSC Bank Recruitment 2020. One can understand, how the salary will be offered normally for a direct recruitment. Now, as the Experienced contenders are hiring, the emoluments to be paid also be high and it can be attainable from the Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 in Maharashtra.
Also, Check: All Govt Exams Syllabus
MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name Of The Bank||The Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Limited|
|Name Of The Posts||Clerk, Officer Grade II, Junior Officer, Joint Manager Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||164 Posts|
|Category Of The Job||Maharasthra Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||24th February 2020|
|Ending Date To Apply||16th March 2020 (05.15 PM)|
|Mode Of Registration||Offline|
- Clerk: Graduate in any discipline in First Class
- Officer Grade II: PG Degree in any discipline. CAIIB will be preferred and 10 Years of experience is required.
- Officer Grade II: B.E. /B.Tech in CS/IT or MCA with 5 Years of experience.
Age Limits And Relaxation
As on 31st December 2019, age limits are as follows
- Trainee Joint Manager, Trainee Officer Grade II: Not below 35 Years and Not Above 40 Years
- Trainee Junior Officer: Not below 30 Years and Not Above 35 Years
- Trainee Clerk: Not below 21 Years and Not Above 28 Years
- Online Test
All must pay the fee through NEFT Format and the details are as follows.
For Officer Grade A Posts:
- General/OBC/SBC/EWS/SEBC: Rs.1770/- (Includes GST)
- SC / ST / VJ-A, NT-B-C-D/PWD candidates: Rs.885/- (with GST)
For Clerk Posts
- General/OBC/SBC/EWS/SEBC: Rs.1180/- (Includes GST)
- SC / ST / VJ-A, NT-B-C-D/PWD candidates: Rs.590/- (with GST)
- Joint Manager: Rs.30,000/-
- Officers Gr.II: Rs.20,000/-
- Junior officers: Rs.15,000/-
- Clerks: Rs.10,000/-
- Joint Manager: Rs.70,000/-
- Officer Grade II: Rs.60,000/-
- Junior Officer: Rs.45,000/-
- Clerk: Rs.30,000/-
MSC Bank Job Vacancy
- Joint Manager: 02 Posts
- Officer Grade II: 47 Posts
- Junior Officer: 12 Posts
- Clerk: 103 Posts
How To Apply For MSC Bank Recruitment 2020?
- Job Interested who are interested must open the MSC Bank webpage www.mscbank.com
- Then go to the Career Page and choose MSC Bank Recruitment of Clerk, Junior Officer, Officer Gr-II, and IT Officers.
- Open it and follow the details, vacancy count, registration format along with MSC Bank Application Form.
- Interested ones immediately Download MSC Bank Clerk Application Form in order to fill it first.
- Then attach all the required documents that are informed on the MSC Bank Clerk Notification 2020.
- Pay the Fee in NEFT and after confirmation of the fee payment send a copy of the MSC Bank Officer Grade II Application to the address given below.
The Manager, HRD&M, The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai, Sir Vithaldas Thackersey Smruti Bhavan, 9, Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce Lane, Fort, Mumbai 400001,
Download MSC Bank Clerk Notification 2020
Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2020 of Trainee Officers and Trainee Clerks is available for 164 Posts with which the MSC Bank want to fulfill these Posts with experienced and suitable ones, That’s why MSC Bank Application Form is received from the interested ones in Offline mode through Post and informed that cut off date to receive the Form by MSC Bank is 16.03.2020. So, that, all must submit their qualification, experienced-based post after checking the MSC Bank Clerk Notification 2020. though the candidate applied, their work is not finished. They need to work hard for Exams and Interview for aiming the best score to get hired for the www.mscbank.com Recruitment of Officer Grade II. Those who don’t do the required work they may not hire for the job at any cost.
Also, Check: MSC Bank Syllabus 2020
164 MSC Bank Clerk, Officer Grade II Jobs @ www.mscbank.com
This 164 MSC Bank Clerk Vacancy 2020 is the best advertisement for the contenders who are looking for Promotions or for change of Bank they work with. Yes, as this Bank at the site www.mscbank.com offers the Job Opportunity for the Experienced Ones. So, they can verify the details more than once as they need to identify the most suitable post for them as in authority as well as the experience level. Once aspirant gets selected they will be placed at MSC Bank Branches and will offer training first and then gives the direct Job role. While applying, all must submit the experience documents also as they are not be evaluated for the 164 MSC Bank Clerk Jobs if they failed to submit experience level.
Also, Check: All Govt Exams Previous Papers
Official MSC Bank Recruitment Notification 2020: Download
MSC Bank Application Form: Enroll Now
As both the www.mscbank.com Junior Officer Recruitment 2020 and Application Form is informed here, it’s a turn of the applicant that they can use both of them for knowing the details and eligibility of themselves and then use the MSC Bank Clerk Application to fill and submit it to the address given on Advertisement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many and What are the Jobs offered with MSC Bank Recruitment 2020?
A total of 164 Posts under Joint Manager, Officer Grade II, Junior Officer, and Clerk Posts are offered with the Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 in Maharashtra.
What is the Salary offered for the Posts by MSC Bank?
During Training, MSC Bank Clerk Salary will be of
Joint Manager: Rs.30,000/-, Officers Gr.II: Rs.20,000/-, Junior officers: Rs.15,000/-, Clerks: Rs.10,000/-
After completion of Training, it will be of Joint Manager: Rs.70,000/-, Officer Grade II: Rs.60,000/-, Junior Officer: Rs.45,000/- and Clerk: Rs.30,000/-
What is the Last Date To apply for the MSC Bank Recruitment 2020?
16th March 2020 is the final date to enroll for the MSC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2020.