- 1 Brief Info Of IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2021
- 2 IBPS SO Notification 2021
- 3 IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy 2021
- 4 IBPS SO Online Apply Online Link
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
IBPS SO Notification 2021 is released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to fill 647 vacancies and the Starting and Last Dates to apply for this is 02nd November 2020 and 23rd November 2020. Candidates know all details by referring to the IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2021 and also if the candidate finds that they are eligible shall apply with the IBPS Specialist Officer Application Form. That too candidates must and should check the IBPS SO Vacancy before opening the site www.ibps.in for which post the candidate need to pick among the Given Positions.
Brief Info Of IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name Of The Posts||Specialist Officer Posts|
|Total Number Of Posts||647 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||02nd November 2020|
|Application Last Date||23rd November 2020|
|Prelims Exam||26th and 27th December 2020|
|Main Exam||24th January 2021|
IBPS SO Notification 2021
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 is released for all the job searchers with the Detailed Banks participating with the IBPS SO Notification 2021. So, everybody first can check IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy 2021 along with the details, process to apply. All the Bank officials released a total of 647 IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy till now. IBPS fill the IBPS SO Vacancy of 2021-22 all over India in all the Nationalized Banks through the CRP SPL-X, and the acceptance of IBPS SO Online Application is available from 02nd November 2020 onward. Scroll down the page and check the complete information placed below. Graduates can apply for this IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2021 on or before 23rd November 2020.
|IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus|
|IBPS SO Previous Papers|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims Admit Card|
|IBPS SO Mains Admit Card|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Answer Key|
|IBPS SO Result|
IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy 2021
IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2021 involving complete information about educational details, age limit, and Registration Process. Those who are very eager and enthusiastic to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy must check the eligibility criteria. As per the IBPS SO Recruitment 2021, IBPS Bank officials will conduct Preliminary, Mains, And Interview for the applied aspirants to shortlist the applied one to give posting. All the willing applicants use this chance and apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 before the final date 23rd November 2020 without any mistakes.
IBPS Specialist Officer Application Form for the registration and editing is allowed on the intimated schedule. After this due date, no one is allowed to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021. We insist the aspirants be fast enough while applying this IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 to free from server related issues.
IBPS SO Online Apply Online Link
All the eligible candidates must fill the IPBS SO Online Application Form from their Official Web portal www.ibps.in. After filling the IBPS Specialist Officer Application Form you should have to pay the fee as per the category and shall prepare to attend the Exam dates on the scheduled ones as per the IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2021. Based on candidate performance selection will be done. Keep on visiting this page Jobschat.in and get more information related to IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021.
The willing candidates who want to apply for this IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 should have the educational qualification of Degree and/ Or PG in the relevant field.
- I.T. Officer: 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in OR PG Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer
Science/ IT/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agriculture Field Officer: 4 year Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
- Rajbhasa Adhikari: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi/ Sanskrit with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer: Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
- Marketing Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/ PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
- HR/Personnel Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
As per the IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2021, Aspirants need to possess 20 to 30 Years of Age as of 01st November 2020 (A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1990 and no later than 01.11.2000 (both dates inclusive)). Age Relaxation for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, Persons affected by 1984 riots, Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment is 5 Years, Other Backward Caste (Non-Creamy layer) is 3 Years, Persons With Benchmark Disability is 10 Years.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) is03 Years and SC, ST, Persons affected by 1984 riots, Ex-SM, ECO, SSCO is 05 Years
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
Application Fee/ Intimation Charges are imposed by the candidate and it’s of Rs.850/- (Inclusive of GST) for General, OBC and for SC, ST, PWD is Rs.175/- (Inclusive of GST)
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 850/- (Inclusive of GST)
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.175/- (Inclusive of GST)
The selection process of the IBPS SO Notification 2021 is as follows that is Preliminary Test, Mains Test, and Interview.
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam
IBPS SO Salary is nothing but Rs.23, 700/- to Rs. 42,020/- along with DA, HRA, Special Allowances, Lease Allowances, City Compensatory Allowance
- IBPS Specialist Officer Salary is in the range of 23700-980(7)-35560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020 with all allowed allowances.
How to Fill IBPS Specialist Officer Online Application?
- Go to visit IBPS Official Site www.ibps.in
- On the home page, you just see the left side of the “CRP Specialist Officer” tab.
- Open it and click on the “Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officer X” Section.
- Then, you can click on the “Click here to View Advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers –X (CRP SPL-X)” link.
- Open the link and read the details given in the IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2021 carefully.
- If eligible for this recruitment then click on the “Click here to apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers – X (CRP SPL-X)“.
- Open it and choose “Click Here for the New Registration.
- In Step 1 Provide Basic Details, then click on “Save and Next”, likewise, provide Photo & Signature in Step II, Details in Step III, Preview in Step IV, Document uploads in Step V and Pay the application fee in step 6.
- At last, Click on the submit button.
- Take a print of the IBPS Specialist Officer Online Application Form.
Official IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2021 – Click Here
IBPS Specialist Officer Online Application – Click Here to Apply