National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences announced NBE Recruitment Notification 2021 for 42 Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Accountant Posts with Advt No: 21005/RECT/2020. Those who are waiting for the NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment then open the Advertisement and find the information which is released and come to an understanding for which posts, they are eligible. Then send their duly filled NBE Application Form Junior Assistant in an informed format which is available at natboard.edu.in. NAT Board Recruitment 2021 Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Accountant is released for 42 Posts.
So, the Job seekers who are containing Senior Secondary, Degree are allowed to enrol for the NBEMS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 as the detailed Post Wise Qualifications mentioned at NBEMS Junior Assistant Notification 2021 at natboard.edu.in. That is why the candidates who are looking out for the Employment News go to the National Board of Examinations Recruitment Notification 2021 to grab the Qualifications as well as the Link of the NBEMS Junior Assistant Application to submit their particulars. From the NBE Recruitment Notification 2021 Junior Assistant, it’s mentioned that the applicants are advised to complete the registration form from 15th July to 14th August 2021.
Particulars Of NBE Recruitment 2021 Junior Assistant
|Organization Name||National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant Posts|
|Number Of Posts||42 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||01st June 2021|
|Starting Date Of Registration||15th July 2021 (09.00 AM)|
|Closing Date Of Registration||14th August 2021|
|Exam Date||20th September 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
NBEMS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
NBEMS Authorities make sure in specifying all the information mentioned on the NBEMS Recruitment Notification 2021 Senior Assistant. So, observing them, all come to know the required things which they are required to verify while they send their NBEMS Application Form Senior Resident. Once the candidate knows these Qualifications they must think to apply for multiple Posts which are released with NBEMS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021. NBEMS also informed that the exam is on 20th September 2021. The candidates who finished their NBE Senior Assistant Application for multiple posts by paying the Fee must start their preparation.
NBEMS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 released on 01st June 2021. But, the NBEMS Junior Accountant Application Form gets accepted from 15th July 2021. So, aspirants look at the Advertisement mentioned on the main site natboard.edu.in and use the NBEMS Junior Assistant Application to finish the registration. But, the Crucial date for determining Eligibility is 14th August 2021.
From the NBE Recruitment Notification 2021 Junior Assistant, the Qualifications required for the candidates Post-Wise as follows.
- Senior Assistant: Degree
- Junior Assistant: Senior Secondary Examination and Proficiency in Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor Degree with Maths/ Statics/ a Degree in Commerce and the Desirable Qualification is 3 Years experience in dealing with Accounts with knowledge of computer-based accounting
The Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years and the Maximum Age Limit of the Applicant is 27 Years to apply for the NBEMS Recruitment Junior Assistant. The Age relaxation is applicable for the Reserved category and is 03 years for OBC, 05 Years for SC, ST, 10 Years for PWD (UR), 13 Years for PWD (OBC), and 15 Years for PWD (SC, ST). For more information, visit the advertisement.
The Candidates should pay the Non-refundable of Rs.1500/- (General/ OBC Candidates). There is No Fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates. Bank Process & Service Taxes will be charged extra by the Bank. Otherwise, the candidate application will not be accepted as per the NBE Recruitment Notification 2021.
- UR/ OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Women: No Fee
National Board of Examination conducts the “Written Test and Computer Knowledge/ Skill Test” only for the candidates to get hired for the NBE Recruitment of Junior Assistant.
- Stage I: Written Test
- Stage II: Computer Knowledge/ Skill Test
Scale Of Pay
According to the NBEMS Junior Assistant Notification 2021, the Salary offered to the Candidates Post-Wise is mentioned here.
- Senior Assistant: Level 7
- Junior Assistant: Level 2
- Junior Accountant: Level 4
- Senior Assistant: 08 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 30 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 4 Posts
How To Register For NBE Recruitment 2021 @ natboard.edu.in?
- First, Applicants open the NAT Board Website natboard.edu.in
- On the Notice Board check Recruitment to the post in NBEMS on Regular basis Advertisement No.: 21005/RECT/2020
- Open it and verify all the information which is mentioned on the NBEMS Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Go to the Registration Link which is mentioned in the advertisement to fill in the details.
- Further, upload the documents and pay the Fee.
- Therefore submit the NBE Junior Assistant Application Form and take a printout.
|NBE Junior Assistant Syllabus|
|NBE Junior Assistant Previous Papers|
|NBE Junior Assistant Admit Card|
|NBE Junior Assistant Answer Key|
|NBE Junior Assistant Result|
|Official NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|Online NBE Junior Assistant Application Form||Apply Now || Login Now|