- 1 NBE Recruitment 2020
- 2 Particulars Of NBE Recruitment 2020
- 3 NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
- 4 National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2020
- 4.1 Official Links
- 4.2 NBE Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions
National Board of Examinations announced NBE Recruitment Notification 2020 for 90 Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Steno, Junior Accountant Posts. Those who are waiting for the NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment then open the Advertisement and find the information which is released and come to an understanding for which posts, the candidates are eligible and then send their duly filled NBE Application Form in informed format from the registration dates 11th July 2020 to 07th August 2020 at natboard.edu.in.
NBE Recruitment 2020
NAT Board Recruitment 2020 For Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Accountant Posts that contain 90 Posts is released. This National Board of Examination worlds under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, India. So, the Job seekers who are containing Senior Secondary, Degree are allowed to enroll for the NBE Recruitment 2020 as the detailed NBE Junior Assistant Notification 2020 is mentioned at natboard.edu.in. That is why the candidates who are looking out for the Central Government Jobs go to the National Board of Examinations Recruitment Notification 2020 to grab the Qualifications as well as the Link of NBE Application to submit their particulars to make sure that the candidate to be in the Written Test to verify their knowledge to get the job. At any point of time, candidates are allowed to follow this Jobschat.in to know the particulars of the NBE Recruitment Notification 2020.
Particulars Of NBE Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Board of Examinations|
|Post Name||Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Accountant Posts|
|Number Of Posts||90 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date Of Registration||11th July 2020|
|Closing Date Of Registration||07th August 2020|
|Exam Date||31st August 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Senior Assistant: Degree
- Junior Assistant: Senior Secondary Examination and Proficiency in Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor Degree with Maths/ Statics/ a Degree in Commerce and the Desirable Qualification is 3 Years experience in dealing with Accounts with knowledge of computer-based accounting
- Stenographer: Senior Secondary and Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing and Candidates require to appear in the test in General English/Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board and the Desirable Qualification is Two years experience as Steno and ability of word processing on Computer.
Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years and Maximum Age Limit of the Applicant is 27 Years.
- General Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS & Women: Rs.750/-
National Board of Examination conducts the “Written Test and Skill Test” only for the candidates to get hired for the NBE Recruitment of Junior Assistant.
Scale Of Pay
- Senior Assistant: Level 7
- Junior Assistant, Stenographer: Level 2
- Junior Accountant: Level 4
How To Register For NBE Recruitment 2020?
- First, Applicants open the NAT Board Website natboard.edu.in
- On the Notice Board check Recruitment Notice for Various Posts: Advertisement No.: 21005/RECT/2020
- Open it and verify all the information which is mentioned on the NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Go to the Registration Link which is mentioned in the advertisement to fill the details.
- Further, upload the documents and pay the Fee.
- Therefore submit the NBE Junior Assistant Application Form and take a print out.
NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
NBE Authorities make sure in specifying all the information mentioned on the NBE Recruitment Notification 2020. So, observing them, all come to know the required things which they are required to verify while they send their NBE Application Form. Once the candidate knows these Qualifications they must think to apply for multiple Posts with the encountered Posts of NBE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020. But, it’s informed that the exam is on 31st August 2020. That means although the candidates encountered their NBE Application Form for multiple posts by paying the Fee, it becomes useless because candidates at a time attend only one post-exam. That’s why think in all the directions and finally, pick a post on which to send the NBE Recruitment Application Form.
National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2020
NBE Recruitment Notification 2020 releases on 11th July 2020 itself and from that day itself, the NBE Application Form gets accepted. So, aspirants look at the Advertisement when displays on the main site natboard.edu.in, then find the natboard.edu.in Recruitment Application and then to get complete the enrollment process. Further, if there is any update about the NBE Recruitment 2020, that gets an update here. So, to get that updates even, just follow the information and make sure to ready for the Examination with Syllabus preparation. NBE also provides suggestions for the NBE Senior Asistant Recruitment 2020 to help the candidates for making them selected for the 90 NBE Junior Assistant Vacancy.
Also, Check: NBE Junior Assistant Previous Papers
Official National Board of Examinations Recruitment Notification 2020: Download
Online National Board of Examinations Application Form: Enroll Now
NBE Junior Assistant Date Extended Notice: Download
Also, Check: NBE Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020
NBE Recruitment – Frequently Asked Questions
On which site, the candidates can find the NBE Online Application Form to do the registration?
At natboard.edu.in and Jobschat.in, the candidates can find the National Board of Examinations Application Form registration link to do the registration.
What are the dates to apply for the NBE Recruitment 2020?
11th July 2020 to 07th August 2020 are the dates to register for the NBE Recruitment for Junior Assistant Post.
What is the NBE Junior Assistant Salary?
NBE Senior Assistant Salary is of Level 7, Junior Assistant, Stenographer Salary is Level 2, and the Junior Accountant is Level 4
What is the Fee to be paid while filling the NBE Junior Assistant Application?
For General Category, the Fee is Rs.1500/- and For Reserved Category, Women, EWS is Rs.750/-