- 1 NFRA Recruitment 2020 | NFRA Manager & Assistant Manager Posts
- 1.1 Details of NFRA Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 NFRA Manager Recruitment 2020
- 1.4 NFRA Recruitment Application Form
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
NFRA Recruitment 2020 is the latest notification from the National Financing Reporting Authority. NFRA Recruitment Notification is released to recruit 18 Manager and Assistant Manager Vacancies. The online NFRA Manager Application is started from 29th February 2020 and the last date to apply for this notification is 15th May 2020. Candidates can view the official NFRA Assistant Manager Notification from the Official website of National Financing Reporting Authority at www.nfra.gov.in
NFRA Recruitment 2020 | NFRA Manager & Assistant Manager Posts
NFRA Recruitment 2020 is dated on 17th February 2020. The online NFRA Recruitment Application process is started the last date to apply for NFRA Notification 2020 is 29th March 2020. And the last date is extended to 15th May 2020 due to Corona Affect. Candidates who are willing can apply for NFRA Manager Recruitment 2020 on or before 15th May 2020. Candidates with a minimum of 6 years & 2 years of experience after post qualification are eligible to apply for NFRA Manager and Assistant Manager Posts respectively. Not only these details, the applicants require complete identity details that are mentioned in the NFRA Recruitment Notification 2020. Otherwise, they may not eligible to register for the positions.
Details of NFRA Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Organization||National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA)|
|Post Name||Manager and Assitant Manager Posts|
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Advertisement Date||19th February 2020|
|Starting Date of application||29th February 2020|
|Closing Date of application||15th May 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- For Manager Posts: Chartered Accountant or Master of Business Administration with specialization in Finance/ Accounting/ Chartered Financial Analysis/ Law/ Post Graduation in Commerce, Economics, Finance or any other discipline with a minimum of six years of post-qualification experience in the fields of law, investigation, Information Technology, Finance, Economics, Accountancy, Auditing, Administration.
- Assistant Manager Posts: Chartered Accountant or Master of Business Administration with specialization in Finance/ Accounting/ Chartered Financial Analysis/ Law/ Graduation in Commerce, Economics, Finance, Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science or Engineering or Master in Computer Application or any other discipline with a minimum of two years of post-qualification experience in accounting or auditing or law or bank.
The age limits for candidates applying for NFRA Recruitment Notification have to be in the age range of 21 years to 32 years.
NFRA Vacancy Details
- Manager Posts – 10
- Assistant Manager posts – 8
Application fee for Unreserved / OBC is Rs.600/- plus GST (presently 18%) with intimation charges plus applicable transaction charges and there is no application fee for SC/ST/ Persons with Disability.
Applicants are selected based on the written examination, Interview, and Medical Examination by NFRA.
Steps to apply for NFRA Manager & Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website at www.nfra.gov.in
- On the homepage, check for the notification as Direct Recruitment for the Post of Manager and Assistant Manager in NFRA.
- Click on the notification and read all the details
- If you are eligible then click on the NFRA Manager, Assistant Manager Apply online link
- Register yourself if you are registering for the first time.
- Then log in with registration number and password.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Submit the NFRA Manager application form.
NFRA Manager Recruitment 2020
Candidates are selected through the written examination. The applied candidates of NFRA Manager Recruitment 2020 will be allotted an examination center. The list of examination centers is given in the official notification. And the selection process involves NFRA Recruitment contains Written Test, Interview and Medical Test. Candidates can verify the subjects, syllabus, allotted marks and duration from the official notification. The call letters of NFRA Recruitment 2020 are to be downloaded from the official website with registration number and password or date of birth.
Also, Check: NFRA Previous Papers
NFRA Recruitment Application Form
NFRA Manager and Assistant Manager Posts are Central government Jobs. The selected candidates are recruited in New Delhi. The pay scale for NFRA Manager Posts is Rs.35,150-62,400/-and NFRA Assistant Manager Posts is Rs.28,150-55,600/-. There is a total of 18 vacancies out of which 10 are Manager Posts and 8 are Assistant Manager Posts. Candidates have to register first. For the registration process, the applicant must have an active email or phone number. Candidate should be checking the email/phone number for further updates from NFRA Manager Bharthi such as downloading of hall tickets, shortlisted Candidates. Interested candidates can go through this article for complete information at jobschat.in
Also, Check: NFRA Syllabus
Official NFRA Recruitment 2020 Notification – CLICK HERE
Online NFRA Manager, Assistant Manager Application Form: CLICK HERE
NFRA Last Date Extended Notice: Download
NFRA Assistant Manager Notification 2020 Syllabus – CLICK HERE
Jobschat gives the aspirants with complete information regarding the recruitment notification. The last date has been extended to 15th May 2020. Candidates can apply from the direct links given above and can also know the syllabus. Candidates can check the notification from the official website of National Financial Reporting Authority at www.nfra.gov.in
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for NFRA Recruitment 2020?
The last date is extended to 15th May 2020 by NFRA.
How many Vacancies are in NFRA Manager & Assistant Manager Vacancies 2020?
There is a total of 18 Vacancies in NFRA Recruitment 2020.
What is the mode of the application procedure for NFRA Manager Notification 2020?
Candidates have to apply in Online mode only for NFRA Bharthi.