NLC India Limited (NLCIL), A Lignite Mining Company has released NLC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 for filling up 35 posts. Keep in mind that this is special recruitment, in which only Physically handicapped candidates are eligible to apply. No candidates have to pay a registration fee as per the NLC Non Executive Notification 2022. To find detailed instructions regarding Age limits, eligibility criteria, PayScale, please go through the below description. NLC Non Executive Application registration is already started on 22nd January 2022 and will last until 11th February 2022. The registration link is also mentioned by Jobschat here on this page.
NLC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name Of The Organization
|Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited (NLCIL)
|Non-Executive (Assistant Industrial Worker, Clerical Assistant Gr-II, Assistant Service Worker, Junior Stenographer & Data Entry Operator)
|Number Of Posts
|Central Government Jobs
|21st January 2022
|Opening of Online Application Submission Link
|22nd January 2022 (10.00 AM)
|Closing of Online Application Submission Link
|11th February 2022 (17.00 Hours)
NLC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022
This article explains the information regarding the NLC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022. Eligible candidates who are PWD’s can check their eligibility criteria, age limits pay scale details by going through this article. Based on the Posts, the designation varies from 5th Standard to Graduation. The selection process will be Written Examination and Skill Test for applicable posts. There’s another mandatory requirement other than Educational qualifications every candidate must satisfy. The Candidates should have completed their 5th Class/ 8th Class or SSC Matriculation with Tamil as one of the subjects.
|All Govt Exams Syllabus
|All Govt Exams Previous Papers
Candidates applying for NLC Non-Executive Notification 2022 should satisfy the following Educational Requirements as announced. And it will be different for every Post and it will be as follows.
- Assistant Service Worker: 5th Pass
- Assistant Industrial Worker: 8th Pass
- Clerical Assistant Grade-II: Any Degree
- Junior Stenographer: Degree with Pass in Technical Examination of the Government in Typewriting (Senior/Junior grade)
- Data Entry Operator: BSc. (Computer Science) or Bachelor of Application.
The normal age limit for the above-mentioned posts is 18-30 years. Since this recruitment is only for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, a relaxation of 10 to 13 years is applicable for the candidates depending on their caste. For more details, please visit the NCL Non Executive Recruitment 2022.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities + (UR/EWS): Maximum 40 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities +(OBC-NCL): Maximum 43 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities + (SC /ST): Maximum 45 years
- The age will be calculated as of 01st January 2022.
The selection process for NLC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 will have two stages. Written Examination and Skill Test.
- Written Test
- Skill/Practical Test
The NLC India Limited decided to not charge any fee from candidates applying for NLC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022. All candidates are exempted from paying the registration fee.
The PayScale for various posts involved in NLC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022is below.
- For the post of Assistant Service Worker Rs.4.35 LPA
- For Assistant Industrial Worker, the package is Rs.4.35 LPA
- For Clerical Assistant Grade-II, it is 5.31 LPA
- For Junior Stenographer, it is 5.55 LPA
- For Data Entry Operator, the package will be 5.8 LPA
NLC Non-Executive Vacancy Details
NLC Non-Executive Post-Wise Distribution is as follows.
|Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancies
|Assistant Service Worker
|Assistant Industrial Worker
|Clerical Assistant Gr.-II
|Data Entry Operator
How to Apply for NLC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022?
- Open Chrome or Firefox.
- Search in google for NLC India Limited Official Website
- Click on the first link that says NLC India with URL www.nlcindia.in
- Go to the Careers section on the website and look for Current openings.
- Click on a detailed advertisement dated 21 January 2022.
- Download the NLC Special Recruitment Drive for persons with Benchmark disabilities for Non-Executive Position Notification and read it thoroughly.
- Click on Apply button below it.
- Register with your details and take an NLC Non-Executive Application printout after completing the application form.
|Official NLC Non-Executive Recruitment Notification 2022
|NLC Non-Executive Application