North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 under Cycle III/ 2020-2021 announced for 948 North Eastern Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy. The beginning date is the 12th of November 2020 and the last date to apply is 14th December 2020 (17.12.2020) for Manipur State. Candidates who belong to Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Agartala, Dharmanagar, Arunachal Pradesh and contains the qualification should apply for this North Eastern Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020. The officials prepared North East Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020 in such a way that candidates get the educational qualification, age limit, salary, Post-Wise Vacancy, Salary, and process to complete the North Eastern Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form.
- 1 Northeast Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- 3 Northeast Post Office GDS Application Form
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
Northeast Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Online GDS Engagement Board, North Eastern Region|
|Vacancies In Number||948 Posts|
|Job Designation||Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date To Register||12th November 2020|
|Ending Date To Register||11th December 2020 (17.12.2020 for Manipur State)|
|Job Location||Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Agartala, Dharmanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Likewise, Every Year North East Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020 for the 2020-2021 Year under Cycle-III, for a total of 948 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. This NorthEast Post Office Recruitment 2020 for 948 Posts is for the states of Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Agartala, Dharmanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates who belong to those states check details like education qualification, application fee, salary, and selection procedure. After that Applicants may send the Northeast Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form using the below which is given by Jobschat
|NorthEast GDS Result|
Northeast Post Office GDS Application Form
North East Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form along with the Recruitment is available here for the contenders. Applicants must entitle to register for the 948 Northeast Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Online. All the documents to be uploaded with prescribed sizes and formats are also specified. So, applicants shall follow those rules, register for the Northeast Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 from 12th November to 11th December 2020 (17.12.2020 for Manipur) by checking whether their community contains vacancies or not.
Applicants should complete their 10th class from recognized organizations of the circle they applying for. Even candidates contain Local knowledge of their Native State as per the Northeast Post Office Recruitment 2020.
- 10th Class and Knowledge of Local language.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for this Northeast Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Gramin Dak Sevak have the age limit is 18 to 40 Years for General, EWS Category and age exception for the Reserved category is as follows: 03 Years for OBC, 05 Years for SC, ST, 10 Years for PWD, 13 Years for PWD (OBC), 15 Years for PWD (SC, ST)
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (SC/ ST): 15 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (OBC): 13 Years
With the Northeastern Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020, for Branch Post Master the Salary is in the range of Rs.12,000/- (Level 1 in TRCA Slab) and Rs.14,500/- (Level 2 in TRCA Slab) and for Assistant Branch Post Master it’s of Rs.10,000/- (Level 1 in TRCA Slab) and Rs.12,000/- (Level 2 in TRCA Slab)
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs.12,000/-||Rs.14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
North Eastern Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 selection involves only the Merit of the candidates i.e based on the 10th Class. Knowledge of Cycling is also considered for the selection.
- 10th Class Marks
- Knowledge of Marks
In the process of filling the Northeastern Postal Circle Application Form of Gramin Dak Sevak, candidates belong to UR, OBC, EWS Categories Male, Transman shall Pay Rs.100/- and there is no Fee for Women of All Categories, Trans-Woman, SC, ST, PWD.
- Unreserved, Other Backward Category, Economically Weaker Section (Male), Trans-man: Rs.100/-
- For all Female (All Categories), Trans-woman candidates, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability Candidates: Exempted from the Fee Payment
North Eastern Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Details
Northeastern Postal Circle offered a total of 948 GDS Northeastern Vacancy under Cycle III/ 2020-2021
|Community||Number of Posts|
|Total Posts||948 Posts|
Steps to apply Northeast Post Office GDS Application @ www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- First, log on to www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Then go to the home page and click on Live Notifications (Cycle-III) and download it.
- Scrutinize the North Eastern Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2020 for knowing all the details.
- Simply click on Step 1: Registration and choose “Registration” to fill in the details below.
- After that, give an acceptance rule and drives toward Step: 2 (Fee Payment), give the registration, and with any Fee Payment methods, finish that section.
- Enter Stage 3: (Apply Online). Specify the registration number, and state your Circle applying for.
- Fill in the necessary details along with documents.
- Check all the filling information before submission of the application form.
- Take a printout of the Northeastern Postal Circle GDS Application.
Official North East Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 – Download
North East Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form – Apply Online