Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment 2021 Notification is released on 24.08.2021 at www.oil-india.com by Oil India Limited authorities. The Competitors who finished the ITI in the trades in which the 535 Oil India Grade III Vacancy offered are eligible to register their names. Already, the registration process started on 24.08.2021 and continues up to 23.09.2021. So, the competitors must check Discipline Wise and Category Wise Openings from Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment Notification 2021 and then register if the candidate having all the qualifications and age as prescribed.
Jobschat even specified the Oil India Grade 3 Online Application below. Other than Online Applications, Oil India Limited will not accept the Application in any other modes. So, the competitors are requested to read the instructions, Fee to be paid and the documents and their prescribed format to be uploaded at the registration time. Once the candidates get a complete idea of the registration, they can submit the application as per the Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment 2021 norms.
Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of The Board||Oil India Limited|
|Post Names||Grade III Posts|
|Number Of Posts||535 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Initial Date Of Registration||24th August 2021 (07.00 AM)|
|Final Date Of Registration||23rd September 2021|
Apply Online For 535 Oil India Grade III Vacancy @ www.oil-india.com
As per the Advertisement, the aspirants who will get selected for the 535 Oil India Limited Grade III Vacancy will get Oil India Grade 3 Salary Rs.26,600/- to Rs.90,000/-. So, the ITI Completed candidates who are having the other eligibility as per the advertisement immediately apply by referring to our site. After 23.09.2021, the Officials will not accept the Application anymore. So, one must finish the recruitment immediately and get ready for the written test. Oil India Limited will review the Oil India Grade 3 Application of the applicant and allows them to take the Computer Based Test only if they are eligible. Based on that test performance, the aspirants will be selected for the next rounds.
|Oil India Grade 3 Admit Card|
|Oil India Grade 3 Syllabus|
|Oil India Grade 3 Previous Papers|
The aspirants must have completed 10th Class and have a Trade Certificate in the relevant discipline. For more details, please visit the Oil India Grade 3 Notification 2021.
- 10th Class and have a Trade Certificate in the relevant discipline
The Applicants must have the Age Limits of 18 to 30 Years (General) to apply for the Oil India Limited Grade 3 Recruitment 2021. For SC, ST Candidates, the age relaxation is 5 Years and for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) the age limit is 3 Years.
- General: 18 to 30 Years
- SC/ ST: 18 to 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy layer): 18 to 33 Years
The applicants as a part of registering for the Oil India Limited Grade 3 Vacancy must pay Rs.200/- as the Registration Fee which is exclusive of GST, Gateway Charges. And the Fee once paid is Non-Refundable. SC, ST, PWD, EWS, EX-SM are exempted from the Payment of Fee.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.200/- exclusive of GST, Bank Payment Gateway Charges.
- SC, ST, EWS, PWD, Ex-SM: No Fee
Based on the Computer Based Test, the Candidates will be shortlisted for the 535 Oil India Grade 3 Vacancy. Further, document verification will be held for the CBT Qualified candidates.
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification Test
Scale Of Pay
The candidates who are selected for the Oil India Grade 3 Vacancy will receive Rs.26,600/- to Rs.90,000/-
- Oil India Grade 3 Salary Rs.26,600/- to Rs.90,000/-
What is the method to apply For Oil India Grade III Recruitment 2021?
- The Contenders first Open the Oil India Limited website www.oil-india.com
- Next, open Careers and Choose Current Openings.
- Find and open “Recruitment of workpersons for the various permanent post(s) at OIL, Field Headquarters, Duliajan. (Advertisement No. HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2021-06 dated 24/08/2021)”
- Next, read the Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment advertisement and know the information and Post Particulars and others.
- Then choose “Register Now” and provide all the details which are asked.
- Next, upload the documents and pay the Application Fee also.
- Finally, take a printout of the Oil India Grade 3 Application for further use.
|Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|Oil India Grade 3 Application||Apply Now|