Oil India Senior Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification for 54 Group A, B, C Posts is revealed. At www.oil-india.com, the Oil India Senior Officer Apply Online link is mentioned and accepted from 01st to 30th October 2020. Both Freshers and Experienced Candidates have the Openings with the Oil India Senior Officer Notification 2020. So, all the applicants shall verify the Oil India Senior Officer Notification 2020 to have the clear cut confirmation of the Qualifications, Age, Experience, Process of Registration to be obeyed with the Oil India Limited Senior Officer Application Form. Only in Online mode, the registration for Oil India Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 is allowed.
Oil India Senior Officer Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Oil India Limited
|Group A, B, C Posts
|Central Government Jobs
|Start Date Of Registration
|01st October 2020 (10.00 AM)
|End Date Of Registration
|30th October 2020
Oil India Senior Officer Notification 2020
Majorly to Fill Experienced Candidates under Group A, B, and C Posts, the Oil India Limited Senior Officer Recruitment Notification 2020 is revealed. Even there are Openings for Non-Experienced persons such that, Contenders who are going to register for the 54 Oil India Senior Officer Vacancy under A, B, C Group Posts must come to a conclusion first about Experienced and non-experienced positions. After that, use the Oil India Senior Officer Online Application Form mentioned on this page by Jobschat.in to finish their registration which is available from 01st to 30th October 2020, and start the preparation for the Selection rounds to get selected for the 54 Oil India Limited Senior Officer Jobs.
|Oil India Senior Officer Syllabus 2020
|Oil India Senior Officer Previous Papers
|Oil India Senior Officer Admit Card 2020
|Oil India Senior Officer Result
- Senior Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in related Discipline/ PG/ MBA with 2 to 4 Years Experience based on the Department.
- Superintending Medical Officer: MD/ MS in the related subject.
- Superintending Engineer (Drilling): B.Tech with 3 Years of Experience.
- For other Posts, Refer to the Oil India Limited Senior Officer Recruitment Notification 2020.
According to the Oil India Superintending Medical Officer Notification 2020, Age Limits change for every post and those are as follows.
- Senior Officer: 27 Years
- Senior Officer (HR, Geophysics): 29 Years
- Physiotherapist, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Security Officer, Superintending Engineer: 32 Years
- Manager: 39 Years (SC Candidate)
- Confidential Secretary: 40 Years
- 03 Years Age exception for Other Backward Caste and 05 Years for Scheduled Caste/ Tribe.
While sending the OIL India Limited Senior Officer Application Form, all shall Pay the Non-Refundable Fee of Rs.500/- along with charges by the General/ Other Backward Caste (Non-Creamy layer) as there is No Fee for Scheduled Caste/ Tribe, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Benchmark Disability, Economically Weaker Section.
- General/ OBC (NCL): Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Ex-SM: No Fee
Oil India Limited on the OIL India Recruitment Notification 2020 for Group A, B, C Posts mentioned that selection of candidates is followed as per the Computer Based Test, GD/ GT, and Personal Interview.
- Computer Based Test
- Group Discussion/ Group Task
- Personal Interview
Scale Of Pay
Approximate total emoluments offered for the Grade C, Grade B, and Grade A at a minimum of scale is around Rs.1,50,000/-, Rs.1,20,000/- and Rs.90,000/- respectively as per the Oil India Senior Officer Notification 2020, but actually the Emoluments range is as follows
- Grade C Posts: Rs.80,000/- to Rs.2,22,000/-
- Grade B Posts: Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,0000/-
- Grade A Posts: Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,0000/-
- Grade C Posts: 02 Posts
- Grade B Posts: 10 Posts
- Grade A Posts: 42 Posts
What is the Registration Process to Fill Oil India Senior Officer Application Form 2020?
Before the filling of the Oil India Limited Senior Officer Application, Candidates must have the following documents.
- Candidates initially Open the Oil India Limited site www.oil-india.com
- Move to the Careers section and pick “Current Openings”
- Then choose “Recruitment of Officers in Oil India Limited” and click on “View”
- Find the information mentioned in the Advertisement.
- Then Pick “Apply Online” and follow the online Oil India Senior Officer Application filling instructions once and click on “Register Now”.
- Then Fill the instructions as mentioned below.
- Then log in once again to finish the Payment.
- Finally, take a print of the Oil India Senior Officer Application Form.
Official Oil India Senior Officer Recruitment Notification 2020 – Download
Online Oil India Senior Officer Application Form – Fill Now