- 1 PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 PGIMER Senior Resident Notification 2020
- 1.4 159 PGIMER Sr Resident, Demonstrator Jobs Online
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 Notification is released by PGIMER officials on 01.04.2020 for the fulfillment of 159 Senior Resident, Senior & Junior Demonstrator Jobs and for that, the Online PGIMER Senior Resident Application forms are being requested from the interested ones. So, but, while applying all must view the Advertisement in order to know what is required for applying and do follow the same for sending the PGIMER Chandigarh Demonstrator Application Form.
PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
Are You looking for the Senior Resident Vacancy in PGI Chandigarh? Then follow Jobschat.in that offers the recent PGIMER Senior Resident Notification 2020 which is equipped with all the required qualifications of an applicant. So, all must have to know the qualifications, experience if any needed, age limits are necessary and then get ready with the documents to be submitted clearly because if all the details are matched with the candidate details, then their Form gets accepted. That too the PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Application will be active only from 04th to 26th April 2020. So, everyone must fast in sending the form because they miss the best Job Option if they don’t apply.
Also, Check: PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Syllabus 2020
PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Board||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Post Name(s)||Senior Resident, Senior Medical Officer, Senior, and Junior Demonstrator Posts|
|Number Of Posts||159 Posts|
|Category Of The Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||PGIMER, Chandigarh, AIIMS, Bathinda, Punjab, AIIMS, Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh|
|Advertisement Date||01st April 2020|
|Initial Date To Apply||04th April 2020|
|End Date To Apply||26th April 2020|
|Admit Card Date||14th May 2020|
|Exam Date||29th May 2020|
|Mode Of Registration||Online Mode|
- Senior Resident: Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Must have a registration with the Central/State Medical Council.
- Senior Demonstrator, Junior Demonstrator: M.Sc. in the subject concerned and Ph.D. in the subject concerned/allied subject.
- Senior Medical Officer: Same as that of Senior Resident and Postgraduate qualification i.e. MD/MS
Contenders must have a maximum of 40 years and age relaxation will follow as per the norms and can get it from PGIMER Senior Resident Notification 2020.
- PwBD: Exempted from payment of a fee
- SC/ST category: Rs. 800/- plus Transaction Charges
- General/ OBC/EWS: Rs. 1500/- plus Transaction Charges
Aspirants must qualify the following rounds to get selected for the 159 PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Vacancy 2020.
- Written Test
- Departmental Interview and Assessment
Scale Of Pay
Those who get hired for the PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 will get post-wise salary as follows.
PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Job Vacancy
- Senior Resident: 129 Posts
- Senior Demonstrator, Junior Demonstrator: 12 Posts
- Demonstrator: 14 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer: 04 Posts
How To Apply For PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Recruitment 2020?
- First, go to the PGIMER, Chandigarh Webpage at pgimer.edu.in
- Move on to the Information for the Candidates and choose View all.
- There find pgimer.edu.in Senior Resident Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Download it to find the essential qualifications.
- Further, visit the PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Application Form and fill the details.
- Upload the documents and pay the fee.
- After confirming the details are correct, send the pgimer.edu.in Senior Resident Application Form online.
PGIMER Senior Resident Notification 2020
PGIMER, Chandigarh informs that the contenders who are enthusiastic for the PGI Chandigarh Senior Resident Vacancy 2020 only must do the registration for these 159 Posts. But, for the Senior and Junior Demonstrators posts of some departments, the experience is required. So, everyone must do know those details even because without having experienced no one is allowed to send their duly filled form as per the norms. Check Department wise Senior Resident Vacancy in PGIMER Chandigarh to know the department wise posts and come to know for which department they are eligible and can apply, and for applicants convenience, we also mentioned the online application procedure, So, that all must follow the steps to complete the PGIMER Chandigarh Demonstrator Application Form.
159 PGIMER Sr Resident, Demonstrator Jobs Online
Although there are 159 Posts, they are distributed among Senior Resident, Senior, and Junior Demonstrator Posts. So, when compared to individual posts, the count is less. That’s why all must apply irrespective to the count and make sure to prepare for the written test and Interview, then only there is a scope for them to get clear the rounds to achieve the job. Based on the Job locations informed, the candidate gets positioned and will be given with the PGI Chandigarh Senior Resident Salary. And it’s best in the PGIMER Board. Those who till now enrolled for the 159 PGIMER Chandigarh Demonstrator Jobs till now must immediately fill their form and there will no extension for the posts at any cost.
Also, Check: PGIMER Senior Resident Previous Papers
Official PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Notification 2020: Download
Guidelines To Apply: Download
Online PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Application: Fill Now
And contenders don’t forget to upload all the required documents that are informed on the PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Notification because if those are missed, the form will not be accepted anymore. So, be careful while providing the details as it doesn’t contain the mistakes even.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will be the PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Application Dates?
Registration dates of the AIIMS Bathinda Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 are from 04th to 26th April 2020.
In which mode, candidate need to send the AIIMS Bathinda Senior Resident Application Form?
AIIMS Bathinda Senior Resident Application must be sent in online only.