Rail Wheel Plant Apprentice Recruitment 2021 with Notification Number: RWP/BELA/APP/2020 advertised on 18.12.2020. Total 70 Seats are allotted for the 2020-2021 Year Apprenticeship Training. So, through NATS Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in, the RWP, Bela accepts the Rail Wheel Plant Apprentice Application Form from the Candidates who finished Diploma, B.Sc/ B.Tech from Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics/ IT/ Computer/ Instrumentation Trades. The final date to register for the Rail Wheel Plant Apprentice Recruitment 2021 through the NATS portal is 14th January 2021.
Rail Wheel Plant Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name Of The Department
|Rail Wheel Plant, Bela, Bihar
|Name Of The Posts
|Diploma, Graduate Apprentice Posts
|Number Of Posts
|Indian Railway Apprentice Vacancy
|18th December 2020
|Last Date Of Registration
|14th January 2021
|RWP, Bela, Bihar
RWP Bela Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Rail Wheel Plant Bela Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 is exclusively released for the Bihar Candidates who are with the Diploma/ Graduation in the specified disciplines. Candidates who did not take Apprenticeship Training till now are eligible for the RWP Bela Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Among the applicants, preference will be given to candidates who reside in the nearby districts such as Saran, Vaishali & Patna of Bihar. So, firstly, look at the advertisement for knowing the Rail Wheel Plant Notification 2021 once and further register for the 70 RWP Bela Apprentice Vacancy on or before 14th January 2021 in the specified format.
Candidates to apply for the RWP Bela Apprentice Recruitment 2021, candidates must possess a Diploma in the related stream for Diploma Apprentice and B.Tech/ B.Sc in the related stream for the Graduate Apprentice in the last three years i.e 2018, 2019, and 2020.
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in the related stream.
- Graduate Apprentice: B.Tech/ B.Sc in the related stream.
Candidates must have the Age Limits according to Apprentice Act – 1961 as per the Rail Wheel Plant Apprentice Notification 2021.
- Apprentice Act – 1961
If the candidate is shortlisted for the One Year Apprentice Program by enrolling in Rail Wheel Plant Apprentice Recruitment 2021, they get a stipend of Rs.7,000/- (for Diploma) and Rs.8,000/- (for Graduate). No Other Hostel allowances, TA/ DA/ Other Allowances be offered by the RWP, Bela.
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.7,000/-
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.8,000/-
Purely the selection of candidates for the Apprenticeship Program is based on the Percentages of the candidate in Diploma, B.Tech/ B.Sc. A proper Physical Fitness Test is also conducted to confirm whether the candidate meets the standards prescribed by RWP, Bela which is mentioned on the Rail Wheel Plant Bela Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Academic Merit of Diploma, B.Tech/ B.Sc
- Physical Fitness
RWP Apprenticeship Vacancy Details
- Diploma in Mechanical: 04 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical: 03 Posts
- Diploma in Electronics/ IT/ Computer/ Instrumentation: 03 Posts
- B.Sc/ B.Tech in Mechanical: 35 Posts
- B.Sc/ B.Tech in Electrical: 15 Posts
- B.Sc/ B.Tech in Electronics/ IT/ Computer/ Instrumentation: 10 Posts
What is the Process To Fill Rail Wheel Plant Apprentice Application @ www.mhrdnats.gov.in?
- Candidates first Logon to the NATS Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click on the Announcements Section.
- Open the Link named “Apprentices Recruitment in Indian Railway Rail Wheel Plant Bela. Last date to apply: 14-Jan-2021“
- Follow the Trades, Communal wise Vacancy available and follow the complete information.
- Next, continue for “Enroll” if the applicant does not have the registration in NATS Portal.
- Click as a “Student” and fill in the required details in the Eligibility check.
- At last, choose the Rail Wheel Plant Apprentice Recruitment 2021 and login with the required details.
- Then the candidate RWP Bela Apprentice Application for the recruitment gets confirmed.
Official Rail Wheel Plant Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 – Download
Rail Wheel Plant Apprentice Application Form – Register Now