- 1 WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Details
- 2 Eligibility Details
Railway Recruitment Cell, Kota advertised WCR Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 on 16.03.2021. As per the notification, the RRC wants to recruit the 716 West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancy in the Various trades. We insist the aspirants check the Official West Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2021 and get a notice of every information. Then Fill and submit the RRC WCR Kota Apprentice Application from 16th March to 30th April 2021 at www.mponline.gov.in.
Railway Recruitment Cell, Kota recruits the 716 Trade Apprentice Jobs in the Western Central Railway zone in Multiple Trades. Aspirants who belong to West Central Railway, Kota Region can apply for the vacancy by filling the WCR Apprentice Application From the link posted below. The Region-wise Seats in which the Apprentice Training provided is also mentioned at WCR Apprentice Notification 2021. Candidates by visiting the site www.mponline.gov.in find the WCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 and according do the registration. Starting date to apply for the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 16th March 2021 and the ending date is 30th April 2021.
Applicants by registering for the RRC Kota WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 does not entitle to get selected or called for Document Verification. RRC Officials first scrutinize every application and if all the qualifications and sensibilities are matched with the RRC Kota Apprentice Notification 2021 as per Apprentice Rules, the candidates are shortlisted for the Apprentice Training as per the wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for One Year Apprentice Training. Selected ones after completing the Document verification must be given the Training location and contenders must take the training as per the Norms.
WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Name Of The Organization||Western Central Railway|
|Recruitment Board Name||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Kota|
|Name Of The Post||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Number Of Posts||716 Posts|
|Category Of The Job||Indian Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||16th March 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||28th January 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30th April 2021|
|Training Location||RRC, Kota|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Training Location||Across West Central Railway Regions|
|Official Website||www.mponline.gov.in/ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|WCR Apprentice Result|
According to the WCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021, The Candidates who are going to apply should possess 10th along with ITI with 50% marks along national trade Certificate certified by NCTV/SCTV.
- 10th & ITI in the relevant trade with 50% Marks.
Age Limit & Relaxations
As of Date 01.04.2021, Age for the General Category is of 15 to 24 Years. Age Relaxation is also allowed and is 03 Years for Other Backward Caste and 05 Years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidates and 10 Years for Persons with Disability.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is also be considered for the selection i.e 03 Years for OBC and 5 Years for SC, ST Candidates, 10 years for PWD.
There is an Application Fee for the contenders who are applying for the 716 WCR Apprentice Vacancy. For General Category, Another Backward Category Application Fee is Rs.100/- and MP Online Portal Fee is Rs.50/- (GST is Rs.20/-) and for SC, ST, PWD they only required to Pay the MP Online Portal Fee i.e Rs.50/- (GST is Rs.20/-)
- General Category, OBC: Application Fee is Rs.100/- and MP Online Portal Fee is Rs.50/- (GST is Rs.20/-)
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disability: MP Online Portal Fee is Rs.50/- (GST is Rs.20/-)
Aspirants who register for the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is hired based on the Academic Marks (ITI) followed by Document Verification
- Academic Merit Basis (ITI Marks)
- Document Verification
Those who are selected for the West Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2021 receive the Stipend as per the Apprentice Act – 1961 till the completion of Apprentice Training.
- According to the Apprentice Act – 1961
RRC WCR Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Electrician – 135 Posts
- Fitter – 102 Posts
- Welder (Electric & Gas) – 43 Posts
- Painter (General) – 75 Posts
- Meson – 61 Posts
- Carpenter – 73 Posts
- Plumber – 58 Posts
- Blacksmith – 63 Posts
- Wireman – 50 Posts
- Computer Programming and Programming Assistant – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Turner – 2 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 2 Posts
- Crane Assistant – 2 Posts
- Draftsman – 5 Posts
How To Apply RRC WCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 @ www.mponline.gov.in?
- First, the Interested Aspirants can visit the main site www.mponline.gov.in
- On the Homepage, aspirants need to find Click here to apply for the selection of Apprentice trainees under the Apprentices Act 1961 in West Central Railway, Kota Division.
- Open it and Go through it carefully by downloading a copy of it.
- If eligible find the West Central Railway Apprentice Application Form.
- If you are a new user choose “Not Registered? Create Account”, otherwise log in.
- First, do the registration by providing the Personal and Login details.
- Login again with the User Name, Password, and upload the required documents in the prescribed size and format.
- Submit the WCR Apprentice Application Form before the due date.
- Take a Hard Copy of the RRC Kota WCR Apprentice Recruitment Application Form and keep a copy of it.
Official West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification – Download