The Railtel Corporation of India Limited Board released the Railtel Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020-21 on 18.12.2020 at www.railtelindia.com. 68 Railtel Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy is informed for one-year apprenticeship training purpose. So, Diploma, Graduates who want to seek the Apprenticeship Training immediately apply for this Railtel Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020-21 through MHRD NATS Portal portal.mhrdnats.gov.in. Till 11th January 2021, the Railtel Apprentice Application Form Is accepted from the candidates. So, the Eligible ones do follow the information from the Railtel Apprentice Notification 2020-21 and apply.
Overview Of RCIL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020-21
|Name Of The Organisation||Railtel Corporation of India Limited|
|Name Of The Posts||Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Jobs|
|Number Of Posts||68 Posts|
|Category Of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||18th December 2020|
|Application Last Date||11th January 2021|
|Training Location||Across India|
Railtel Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21
Job Hunters who are searching for Apprenticeship Jobs should apply for Railtel Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 as the detailed Advertisement posted on www.railtelindia.com. Railtel Officials accepting the Railtel Apprenticeship Application from the Diploma/ Graduation Completed Students from the fields of Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunications Branches. A total of 68 Posts is available. Interested candidates can quickly apply for the Railtel Corporation of India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 by checking Eligibility Criteria like Education Qualifications, Age Limit, and required details that are mentioned on this page. Eligible Ones must complete the registration with the Railtel Apprenticeship Application Form before 11th January 2021.
The Railtel Corporation of India Limited Board gives a stipend every month for the Apprenticeship Training selected Candidates in accordance to the Railtel Corporation Apprentice Vacancy throughout the Training Training period.
|RailTel Apprentice Result|
Railtel Apprentice Application Form
All the Eligible candidates can Open Railtel Apprentice Application at mhrdnats.gov.in and register till 11th January 2021. So all the job seekers without any delay apply for Railtel Apprentice Vacancy by following the instructions as specified. Contenders also are clear that from the Railtel Apprentice Notification 2020-21 no employment opportunities were provided based on the Candidate’s performance in the Training Session.
According to the Railtel Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020-21, Candidates who finished their Graduation/ Diploma with First Class from the Civil/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering are eligible.
- Graduate Apprentice: Graduation in Civil/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering in First Class from the recognized university.
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in Civil/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering in First Class from the recognized university.
The Age Limit Must be in the limits of 18 to 27 Years as of the Date 30th November 2020 to apply for this Railtel Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21. Age Relaxation for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Caste will be according to the Apprenticeship Act – 1961 and change according to Government directives.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 years
- Age Relaxation for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Caste will change according to Government Directives and is according to the Apprentice Act – 1961.
Railtel Corporation of India Limited initially selects the candidates for the Interview according to their Diploma/ Graduation Marks and Further final selection is based on the Interview and Medical Fitness for this Railtel Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21.
- Academic Merit
- Medical Fitness
The Stipend provided to the selected candidates during the Apprentice Training is Rs.12,000/- for Diploma Engineers and Rs.14,000/- for Graduate Engineers and is specified in the Railtel Apprenticeship Notification 2020-21.
- Graduate Engineer – Rs.14,000/-
- Diploma Engineer – Rs.12,000/-
Steps to Fill Railtel Apprentice Application @ portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Candidates, Open the Railtel Corporation of India Official Site First at www.railtelindia.com
- Open the Career page and choose Current Job Openings.
- Find the Railtel Advertisement Notice For Engagement of Apprentice Trainees for 2021.
- Open it and read the particulars
- Go to the site “mhrdnats.gov.in” which is mentioned in the Advertisement for filling the Application.
- Click on Enroll and do the registration by filling in the details as mentioned below.
- Then for further registration, the candidate requires the Aadhaar card, Email ID, Mobile Number, Bank Account Details, Passport size photograph Format: JPEG, Size: Less than 200kb, Provisional certificate of PDF Format which is Less than 1 MB.
- At last, take a printout copy of the Railtel Apprentice Application Form for further use.
Download Railtel Apprentice Notification 2020-21 – Click Here
Railtel Apprentice Application Form – Click Here