- 1 RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Particulars
- 2 RBI Junior Engineer Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
With the Advertisement No. 1 /JE/2019‐2020, RBI released the RBI JE Recruitment 2020 Notification for recruiting the 48 RBI Junior Engineer Vacancy (Civil, Electrical). Candidates with Diploma/ Degree qualification with One to Two Years of Experience can apply for the RBI JE Recruitment 2021. Detailed Advertisement, RBI JE Application to be filled by the applicant is made available at www.rbi.org.in. So, from 02nd to 15th February 2021, the Candidates if having the required qualifications as per the RBI Junior Engineer Notification 2021 must apply.
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Particulars
|Name Of The Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)|
|Number Of Posts||48 Posts|
|Initial Date To Apply||02nd February 2021|
|Final Date To Apply||15th February 2021|
|Online Exam Date (tentative)||08th March 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Junior Engineer Notification 2021
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 for the 48 JE (Civil, Electrical) Posts on 02nd February 2021 is released. Candidates who are having One or Two Years experience according to the RBI JE Notification 2021 as on 01st February 2021 are eligible. So, one must follow the Qualifications, Age Limits, Fee to be paid, etc to do the registration below which is mentioned by Jobschat.in. Also, know the registration method i.e RBI JE Apply Online, so, that, the candidates are ready with all the documents required to upload while filling the RBI JE Online Application. Candidates are requested to register on or before 15th February 2021. On 08.03.2021, the Online Test is held for the Candidates. Those who clear the Test will be exposed to the Language Proficiency Test for the final selection.
|RBI JE Previous Papers|
|RBI JE Syllabus|
|RBI JE Admit Card|
|RBI JE Answer Key|
|RBI JE Result|
As per the RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Notification, Candidates must finish their Diploma or Degree with the respective percentages mentioned. An Experience of 2 Years for Diploma Holders and One Year for Degree Holders is required as of 01st February 2021.
Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical): Minimum Diploma (3 Years) in Civil, Electrical Engineering with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil, Electrical Engineering with 55% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD).
Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year Experience for Degree holders in the related field as mentioned on the RBI JE Recruitment Notification 2021.
As on 01st February 2021, the Candidates must have the Age Limits of 20 to 30 Years. Age Relaxation for OBC is 03 Years, for SC, ST, Widows/divorced women is 05 Years, and 10 Years for PWD (General/ EWS), 13 Years (PWD-OBC) & 15 Years (PWD-SC/ST).
General Category: 20 Years to 30 Years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Widows/divorced women: 05 Years
- Other Backward Caste: 10 Years
- Persons with Disability: 10 Years for (General/ EWS), 13 Years (OBC) & 15 Years (SC/ST)
Applicants if the read the RBI JE Notification 2021 knows that they must pay Rs.450/- (Examination & Intimation Fee) if they belong to OBC/General/EWS Candidates. SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM are allowed to pay only Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges) as they are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disability, Ex-Serviceman: Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges)
- General, Other Backward Caste, Economically Weaker Section: Rs.450/- (Examination & Intimation Fee)
Selection of Candidates for the RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 follows the Online Written Test and Language Proficiency Test.
- Online Written Test
- Language Proficiency Test
Scale Of Pay
Selected Candidates draw a starting Basic Pay of Rs.21,400/- Per Month (i.e. ₹13,150/- + nine advance increments admissible) in the scale of Rs.13,150/- to Rs.34,990 (20 years). And other allowances like DA, HRA & Other will be increased from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately Rs.53,105/-.
- RBI JE Salary is Rs.21,400/- (Initial) and Gross Emoluments (present) is Rs.53,105/-
Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer Vacancy – Region Wise & CommunityWise
|Serial Number||Recruitment Zone||Category||Total|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
What is the RBI Junior Engineer Apply Online Method @ www.rbi.org.in?
- First, Candidates visit the Reserve Bank of India Website www.rbi.org.in
- Next, go to the “[email protected]”.
- Next, Click on Vacancies under Current Vacancies.
- Then choose Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India dated on 02.02.2021.
- Download the RBI JE Recruitment Notification 2021 and follow the information.
- Click on the “RBI JE Application Form”
- Then Choose “Click Here for New Registration”
- Give Basic Details in Step 1, Attach a recent Prefixed Size, format Passport size Photograph, Signature in Step 2, Other Details in Step 3, Preview your details in Step 4, and upload the documents in Step 5 and finally make the Payment in Step 6.
- Finally, take the printout of the RBI JE Application.
Official RBI Junior Engineer Notification 2021 – Check Now
Online RBI Junior Engineer Application Form – Register Now