- 1 SEBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020
- 1.1 SEBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020 Details
- 1.2 Essential Credentials
- 1.3 SEBI Officer Grade A Notification 2020
- 1.4 SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
SEBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020 is put forward by the Securities and Exchange Board Of India to empower 147 Vacancies Of Assistant Manager i.e Officer Grade A in multiple streams across India. And Online SEBI Officer Grade A Application Form is provided at www.sebi.gov.in and intimate all the candidates to submit the form on or before 30th April 2020. For more details about the jobs visit SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020 Notification once.
SEBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020
SEBI Officer Grade A Notification 2020: SEBI which is called as Securities and Exchange Board of India. On this page, we are supposed to release a notification named SEBI Officer Grade A Notification 2020 for all the job seekers who have completed their graduation and waiting for the opportunity to apply for this job. The candidates can apply the SEBI Assistant Manager Notification through online mode only at the official website www.sebi.gov.in. As the SEBI offers a total of 147 Posts, most of the postulants are started to enroll as it falls Under Central Government Jobs. The candidates who are applying for this job before checking the details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, etc by visiting the SEBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020. The selection process, application fee, exam pattern, etc are check at the below link.
Also, Check: SEBI Officer Grade A Previous Papers
SEBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board Of India (SEBI)|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||147 Posts|
|Starting Date To Apply||07th March 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||30th April 2020|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Job Location||SEBI, Across India|
Applicants who are appearing in SEBI Group A Officer Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 should have the following SEBI Officer Grade A qualification from a reputed organization and Post-Wise Vacancies are also mentioned.
- General, Research and Official Languages: Masters Degree in a related field.
- Remaining Cadres: Bachelor’s Degree in the related field.
According to the SEBI Norms, the Candidates must have the SEBI Officer Grade A Age Limits as mentioned here.
- Maximum Age Limit for UR Candidates: 30 years on 29.02.2020
- For OBC Upper age is: 32 Years, SC/ ST Candidates Candidates Upper Age Limit: 34 years
Candidates must pay the Application Fee As specified below for the SEBI Recruitment For Officer Grade A Jobs having 147 Vacancies.
- Unreserved/OBC/EWS: Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
Candidates will select by their performance in following selection rounds conducted by the Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- Online Written Exam (Phase I, II)
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Details
Candidates who got finalized for the SEBI Jobs will get the Payscale Rs.28,150/- to Rs.55,600/- from SEBI Recruitment department.
SEBI Assistant Manager Job Vacancy
|Stream||No. of Posts|
Online Application Procedure For SEBI Assistant Manager Notification 2020:
- Log onto the official website of SEBI, i.e. www.sebi.gov.in.
- Click on the SEBI Careers section on the home page.
- On that List Open SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment Notification 2020.
- Read all the information carefully to get eligibility details.
- If a candidate suitable, open the SEBI Assistant Manager Application form.
- The candidate has to fill all the details with correct information.
- After that Upload passport size photo along with the signature on it and other documents.
- Recheck the entire SEBI Officer Grade A Application Form after filling all the details.
- Send the SEBI Assistant Manager Application form before the last date by clicking on the submit button and keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
SEBI Officer Grade A Notification 2020
147 SEBI Officer Grade A Jobs Notification 2020 is informed only for the Graduates and Post Graduates. As we have provided the Job Vacancy Info, it also affects the selection of a candidate in the selection rounds. And the SEBI Has the chance to Raise or withdraw the Available 147 SEBI Assistant Manager Jobs at any time. So the candidates must view the prescribed SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2020 which was given on the official website regularly. And the applied candidates start their preparation by seeing the Syllabus. Keep in touch with us for any modifications of this post refer to this website. Don’t forget to send their duly filled SEBI Officer Grade A Apply online Application to the authorities before 30.04.2020 because after that dates no more application will be accepted.
Also, Check: SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2020
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2020 has been released. All the interested and applied candidates can apply the application forms available from 07th March to 30th April 2020. So it is requested that every interested candidate applies the application form and download the hardcopy of it. Getting a job in this SEBI is the best opportunity for all the postgraduate and graduates. The applied candidates can undergo the selection process of the initial stage which is conducted by the team of SEBI. As www.jobschat.in offers the in-depth info about the www.sebi.gov.in Assistant Manager Notification 2020, bookmark our page and know all the updated information offered.
Official SEBI Assistant Manager Notification 20020: Download
SEBI Group A Assistant Manager Application Form: Enroll Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the SEBI Officer Grade A Salary?
SEBI Officer Grade A Salary will be of Rs.28,150/- to Rs.55,600/-
What are the registration dates of the SEBI Officer Grade A Notification 2020?
From 07th March to 30th April 2020 all can do send their SEBI Officer Grade A Application Form through Jobschat.in by using Apply Online Link.