- 1 Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- 2 RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021
- 3 Essential Qualifications
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 is issued by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway. In the Stream of Freshers, Ex.ITI & Medical Lab Technician in various Trades a total of 3378 Apprentice seats are announced. So, the aspirants according to their qualification in the relevant Trade apply for the Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021. From 01st to 30th June 2021 (05.00 PM), the Southern Railway Apprentice Application will be requested from the candidates. As Jobschat presenting the complete details of RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 on this page, the Freshers, Ex. ITI & Medical Lab Technician Candidates can apply by following the instructions.
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway|
|Post Name(s)||Apprentice (Freshers, Ex. ITI & Medical Lab Technician) Jobs|
|Number Of Seats||3378 Posts|
|Category||Indian Railway Jobs|
|Start Date To Apply||01st June 2021|
|Ending Date To Apply||30th June 2021 (05.00 PM)|
|Training Location||Garage Works Perambur, Central Workshop, Signal & Telecom Workshop, Podanur|
RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021
Candidates Apply for 3378 Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy through the site sr.indianrailways.gov.in by sending the Online Application. The Training location for the shortlisted candidates is Garage Works Perambur, Central Workshop, Signal & Telecom Workshop, Podanur. The Applicants who are shortlisted for the Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will get One Year of Training. The Selection panel will select the aspirants based on the Merit secured by the aspirants in their academics. The Applicants who apply other than the Ex-ITI Quota should not take the Apprentice training in Previous Years. Because those candidates are not eligible for the RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021.
|All Government Exams Result|
Candidates should possess 10th Class, ITI in the Relevant Trade. Then only they will be allowed to apply for the Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
The aspirant to apply for the RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 must have a Minimum Age of 15 years and Maximum Age of 24 Years.
Candidates who want are going to enroll for this Southern Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2021 should have to pay Rs.100/- (General, OBC) to make confirm their Application. SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from the fee payment.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
The Southern Railway will select the aspirants for the Apprenticeship Training based on the 10th, ITI Academic Score.
- 10th, ITI Academic Score
Shortlisted candidates will receive the Stipend as per the Apprentice Act – 1961 as per the RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2021.
RRC SR Apprentice Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|GarageWorks, Perambur||936 Posts|
|Central Workshop||756 Posts|
|Signal & Telecom Workshop, Podanur||1686 Posts|
How To Apply Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in?
- Interested aspirants must visit the Southern Railway Main Site @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the Homepage, aspirants need to find the Recruitment Tab available on the left side.
- Open that and On that find the “Engagement of Act Apprentices (in the stream of Freshers, Ex. ITI & Medical Lab Technician) Under Apprentices Act, 1961“
- Read the Information to know trade-wise seats available.
- If the applicant is eligible Click on the Southern Railway Apprentice Application Registration Link.
- Provide the required details in the columns and upload the documents.
- Also, pay the fee and Ensure the RRC SR Apprentice Online Application is free from mistakes.
- Then submit the RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Application.
|Official Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021||Download|
|Southern Railway Apprentice Application||Register Now (Active on 01st June 2021)|