- 1 Details About SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
- 2 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020
- 3 SSC JE Eligibility Criteria
Contenders verify the SSC JE Notification 2020, which has released on 01st October 2020 by the officials of the Staff Selection Commission. Aspirants, who are willing to apply for the SSC JE Recruitment 2020, those ones use the mentioned online SSC JE Application Form 2020 links. And register your name in the various SSC JE Vacancy 2020 between the application dates Such as 01st October 2020 to 30th October 2020. All the eligible candidates must take out the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020, which has available at this portal ssc.nic.in and grab the complete details about this Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020.
Details About SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity Surveying, and Contracts) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||Various Posts|
|Start Date To Apply||01st October 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||30th October 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||01st November 2020|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan
||03rd November 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan||05th November 2020|
|Paper-I Exam Date||22nd to 25th March 2021|
||To be notified later|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020
The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020 for the sake of all the job seekers. The board of the SSC will recruit the JE posts in various departments in various locations. The SSC JE Vacancy 2020 details are specified clearly on Notification. So, aspirants apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2020 immediately to free from server problems, which are available from 01st October 2020 to 30th October 2020. All the details about the Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 have been specified on the below page. Scroll down to check SSC JE Eligibility Criteria. As this is a Central Government Job, the competition for this SSC JE Notification is very high. So, interested ones apply for the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment soon and start the preparation immediately to grab the job. Bookmark this web portal jobschat.in for having the latest updates about the SSC JE Notification 2020.
Contenders check the SSC JE Notification 2020 and apply for it soon from this page. For this SSC JE Recruitment 2020, various aspirants are going to search every year. SSC is responsible for recruiting candidates to Government sectors. It issues several jobs every year. But the competition is very high for this Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020. So, candidates without any delay submit the SSC JE Application Form 2020 and start the preparation for the exam. The exam will be held on 22nd to 25th March 2021.
|SSC JE Admit Card|
|SSC JE Previous Papers|
|SSC JE Syllabus|
|SSC JE Result|
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria
- As per the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020, a candidate should possess a Degree/Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, And Electrical from a recognized Institution to apply for this SSC JE Recruitment 2020.
- To know more information about the qualification, candidates must read the details in the SSC JE Notification 2020.
The SSC JE Age Limit details are specified below as per the SSC JE Vacancy Notification 2020.
- For CPWD & Central Water Commission: Maximum of 30 years.
- For Remaining Departments: Maximum Of 30 years.
The SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates are exempted from the application fee. But the remaining candidates have to pay Rs.100/- to apply for the SSC JE Recruitment 2020.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates: Nil
Based on the marks obtained in the Computer-Based Competitive Exam and Document Verification, the Staff Selection Commission will fill the various SSC JE Vacancy 2020.
- Computer-Based Competitive Exam (Paper 1 & 2)
- Document Verification
The salary range will be Rs. 35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- for the selected ones of the SSC Junior Engineer Posts.
Steps To Apply for the Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
- First Interested Aspirants open the SSC site ssc.nic.in.
- Then on the Homepage find the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification link and open it.
- Read the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020 carefully.
- If eligible, then click on the New User link.
- Enter all the necessary details in the Online SSC JE Application Form 2020.
- Upload all the needed documents and apply for this by paying the fee.
- Remember the Reg No and Password for future use.
- Take a Hard Copy of the SSC JE Registration Form and use it in for future correspondence.
SSC JE Notification 2020: Click Here