IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 is issued by the Intelligence Bureau. Officials Invite the Unemployed candidates to fulfil the 2000 Vacancies of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. Eligible and Interested Aspirants may apply for the MHA IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 Notification now as the IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Application is activated on 19th December 2020. The MHA IB ACIO Application end on 09th January 2021. Candidates who are willing to apply for the MHA IB ACIO Notification 2021 can get through the official website www.mha.gov.in for more information.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive Posts|
|Name of the Examination||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive Examination 2020|
|Number Of Vacancies||2000|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||19th December 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||09th January 2021|
|Apply Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Across India|
MHA IB Recruitment Notification 2021
Are you looking for the latest news about the IB ACIO Recruitment 2021? Yes, the Intelligence Bureau deliver 2000 Intelligence Bureau ACIO Vacancy. So, that, Applicants may look on our page. We have given sufficient information to candidates now. This time also we are with again of IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2021 and interested candidates or who are really wanted to get placed in the organization can go for the IB ACIO Notification 2021. In the below article, the direct link is mentioned very clearly and candidates can enrol the details through those links once the official notification is released. Candidates you can get access to the IB ACIO Recruitment Application Form for the registration form 19th December 2020 to 09th January 2021.
|IB ACIO Syllabus|
|IB ACIO Previous Papers|
|IB ACIO Admit Card|
|IB ACIO Answer Key|
|IB ACIO Cut Off Marks|
|IB ACIO Result|
Candidates who are interested to apply for the IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 must have a Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of Computers (desirable)
Candidates who are applying for the IB ACIO Recruitment Notification 2021 must have a minimum age of 18 Years and maximum age of 27 years. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the norms.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
Selected candidates are expected to get Rs.44,990 – Rs.1,42,00/- per month by the Intelligence Bureau
- Rs.44,990 – Rs.1,42,00/- per month
Applicants of the MHA IB ACIO Notification 2021 are selected through the written examination and interview.
- Written Test
Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories have to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- and Examination Fee of Rs.100/- as mentioned in the official IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive Recruitment 2021. For SC/ST/Female candidates/ Ex-Serviceman, there is no application fee.
- Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories: Application Fee of Rs.500/- and Examination Fee of Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Female, Ex-SM candidates: No application and Examination fee
Steps to apply for the Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website at www.mha.gov.in
- On the homepage, Find and Open Recruitment tothe Post of ACIO-II/ Exe in IB under what’s new section.
- Find the notification link and read all the details mentioned.
- If you are eligible then click on the apply online link and provide the details mentioned above.
- Then once again Login to Fill the remaining details and make payment.
- Check the details once and submit the IB ACIO Recruitment Application Form.
Inteliigence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Application Form – Fill Now