Freshers to apply for any TCS Campus Placements must have TCS Next Step Registration. TCS exclusively issued the site “nextstep.tcs.com” for the Freshers. To Apply for the IT, BPS Related Domains, the Freshers have to do registration in TCS Next Step Portal. Students who are in the Final Year or finished Graduation, Post Graduation recently open the TCS Next Step Portal Login page i.e., nextstep.tcs.com, and do the TCS Next Step Online Registration. TCS will permit the candidates to attend TCS Off Campus Drives, TCS Walk-Ins & Other Selection rounds only if the candidate finished the TCS Next Step Online Registration.
Students, Freshers who did not make TCS Next Step Login should do it immediately by reading the TCS Next Step Application Form filling process mentioned below by Jobschat.in. TCS will issue the Online Assessment Test Hall Ticket, information on On Campus, Off Campus Drives, only with the candidates who contain TCS Next Step Registration. For any further details regarding the TCS Next Step Selection Process follow our page Jobschat.
TCS Next Step 2021 Details
|Name Of The Company||Tata Consultancy Services|
|TCS Next Step Requirement||To Apply For TCS Careers|
|Post Names||Associate System Engineer, Entry Level Engineer, BPO Service Posts|
|Qualifications||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech, MCA with BCA/ B.Com/ BA/B.Sc (with Maths/Statistics Background) (Or) M.Sc in CS/ IT, Operations, Finance, Marketing, IT & Systems, HR|
|Industry||IT (Software), BPS|
TCS Next Step Online Registration
TCS Next Step Registration For Freshers and Final Year Graduates is mandatory. All the TCS Job selection process is made only with the TCS Next Step. That’s why most of the Colleges make inform the Students in their Final Year to do the TCS Next Step Registration. So, that they can apply for the Associate System Engineer, Entry Level Engineer, BPO Service Posts even in their Final Year or after their Academics Completion, the candidates may apply for their Choice Based TCS Recruitments. We have formulated the TCS Next Step Online Registration process Step by Step. So, make sure to finish the TCS Next Step Sign Up as there is no due date.
But, to apply for any of the Posts like NQT, Smart Hiring, Digital Recruitment, CBO Careers, Innovator Jobs, Codevita, ION Intelligent Test, etc before the due dates, the candidates must first finish their TCS Next Step Registration. If any student forgets their password and doesn’t know How to Unlock TCS Next Step Account, please follow our page to know the instructions.
TCS Next Step Eligibility
- Freshers with BE/ B.Tech, MCA, ME/ M.Tech, BCA, MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BA, and Any UG, PG Graduation.
- Must have 60% of marks in 10th, 12th, UG, PG
- No Active Backlogs are Allowed
- The aspirants must not have more than 3 years of experience
Step by Step TCS Next Step Registration Process
- First, the candidates must visit the TCS Website www.tcs.com
- Click on the Careers and choose the country India.
- Choose “Entry Level” if you are the Fresher.
- Then the candidates are directed to the TCS Next Step Portal “nextstep.tcs.com”
- A Screen gets opened like this.
- Then the Candidates click on “Register Now”
- Then the candidates have to choose Information Technology (IT) or Business Process Service (BPS).
- After Opening that page, the candidate has to provide Name, Age, Date Of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, Institute Name, Year of Passing, Qualification, Nearest Test Location, Password, Security Question.
- Then the candidate receives an E-mail regarding the confirmation of TCS Next Step Registration.
- If you are applying for any opportunity click on Login and give Email/ Reference ID/ Password and apply for BPS or IT Service.
How to Unlock TCS Next Step Account
- Some of the Candidates without remembering passwords do TCS Next Step Sign in. Then the TCS will block the Account. In that case, the students must follow the following instructions to Unblock TCS Next Step Account.
- Remember that the candidate has the Security Question and Answer given at the TCS Next Step Sign in time.
- If you don’t remember the password, click on “Unlock Account & Reset Password”.
- Mention the Reference Id/ Email ID, then TCS will share an Email id for the Password Reset and Account Unlock.
- Then Create a New Password as per TCS Norms and use the TCS Next Step Sign in to Apply for the Openings.
|TCS Next Step Registration Link||Click Here|
|TCS Next Step Sign-in Link||Click Here|