The TCS Testimony 2021 details and registration links are available on this web page. So, students who are willing to apply for this TCS Quality Engineering Contest 2021, those ones apply now with the help of the mentioned links on this page. In addition to the TCS Testimony Registration 2021 link, we also uploaded the detailed steps on this web page. So, students while applying for the TCS 2021 Testimony follow the mentioned steps to complete the Registration easily. Through this TCS Quality Engineering Contest 2021, the officials of the TCS offer Rs. 2,50,000. And Top finalists will get provisional job offers & internships at TCS. So, students who completed the UG or PG, those ones must apply for the TCS Testimony 2021 before the deadline of the registration process.
Overview Of TCS Testimony 2021
|Name of the Company||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Name of the Event||TCS Quality Engineering Contest|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Eligibility||BE/ B.Tech, MCA, ME/ M.Tech, BCA, MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BA|
TCS Testimony Eligibility
- Applying students of this TCS Testimony 2021 must complete the UG or PG from the recognized board or university with an aggregate of 60%.
- No Active Backlogs are Allowed to register for this TCS Quality Engineering Contest 2021.
The officials of the TCS conducts only one TCS Quality Engineering Contest.
- TCS Quality Engineering Contest
Students, who qualified in this TCS Quality Engineering Contest 2021 will get the Rs. 2,50,000 cash prize.
- Rs. 2,50,000
Steps to apply for the TCS Testimony 2021
- Let’s open the home page of the official website www.tcs.com.
- Now, go through the Careers option.
- Click on the option of Entry Level.
- On the screen, you can get the login page.
- Give the necessary details in it.
- Now, select the option of the TCS Testimony 2021.
- Complete the registration steps as early as possible.
- Finally, click on the submit option to complete the TCS Testimony Registration 2021.
|TCS Testimony 2021 Registration Link||Click Here|