- 1 TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Details
- 2 TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2021
- 3 TCS Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
The Registration for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 For Freshers that is for 2019, 2020, 2021 Passed out Batches is started. TCS organize TCS Off-Campus Recruitment for IT Trainee Engineer at Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, and Other Branches. Freshers who are searching for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 can register now for the Trainee Engineer as the Registration Process is started. Before the due date, the applicants should register for the TCS Off Campus Drive 2021. Tata Consultancy Services mostly share the Drive Venue, Date, and Time at the TCS Portal www.tcs.com. Otherwise, a Mail Regarding the TCS Off Campus Drive Date, Location, Reporting time, and supporting documents that the candidate should carry will be shared with all the eligible candidates.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Details
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Post Names||IT Trainee Engineer|
|Number Of Posts||Multiple|
|Industries||Banking & Financial, IT, HI-Tech, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail & Other|
|Services||Cloud, Consulting, IoT, Cognitive Business Operations, Cyber Security & Other|
|Job Location||Across India|
TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2021
Tata Consultancy Services released TCS Off Campus Drive For the 2021 Batch that is for Freshers and Experienced candidates. It’s the opportunity for the recently passed outs to register and get employability in TCS company. So, those who are waiting for the TCS Walkin Careers must use the chance and register for the TCS Off-Campus Drive after the Graduation/ Post Graduation is completed. Even TCS Off Campus Drive For Experienced candidates also announced who have 2 Years of experience. If the applicants have more than 3 Years of experience they will not be allowed to apply. Further, the Written Test, Email Writing, Technical, and HR Interview will be held to shortlist the candidates for the Trainee Engineer Posts.
TCS Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
- Students who are the Passedouts of B.E, M.E in any discipline, B.Sc, BCA, B.A, MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background), M.Sc (CS/IT) in the Year 2019, 2020, 2021 are eligible.
- Candidate should maintain 60% of Marks in 10th, 12th, and Every Semester of UG, PG.
- No Backlogs are active at the Registration time for TCS Off Campus Drive.
- Work Experience must not be more than 3 Years.
TCS Off Campus Recruitment Process
The Candidates who did the TCS Off Campus Recruitment Registration are shortlisted based on Online Assessment Test, Email Writing, Technical Interview, and HR Interview.
- Online Assessment Test
- Email Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
TCS Off Campus Drive Salary
The candidates who will be shortlisted for the TCS Company as IT Trainee Engineer will get the salary as per the TCS Norms. The TCS Off Campus Drive Salary will be decided and shared with the candidates at the time of the HR interview based on the Skills of the candidate.
What is the Registration Process of TCS Off Campus Drive 2021?
- The Applicants first visit the Tata Consultancy Services website www.tcs.com
- Next, Open the Careers and choose “Entry Level”
- On the List, find the TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 information.
- Please verify the details first.
- The candidates who are the Passedouts of 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch and having the qualification as per the TCS Off Campus 2021, open the “TCS Next Step” Portal.
- Click on “Register” and choose “IT”
- Do the registration by following all the instructions in TCS Next Step.
- After that, a confirmation mail is shared with the candidates that the registration is successful.
|TCS Off Campus Registration Link 2021||Link I & Link II|
|Get TCS Off-Campus Drive Updates||Register Now|