The Registration for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Phase 2 For Freshers that is for 2020, 2021 Passed out Batches is started. TCS organize TCS Off-Campus Recruitment for Various Branches of India for various designations. Freshers who are searching for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 can register now as the Registration Process is started. Before the due date that is 15th November 2021, the applicants should register for the TCS Off Campus Drive 2021. Tata Consultancy Services mostly share the Drive Venue, Date, and Time at the TCS Portal www.tcs.com. Otherwise, a Mail Regarding the TCS Off Campus Drive Date, Location, Reporting time, and supporting documents that the candidate should carry will be shared with all the eligible candidates.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Details
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Eligibility||B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021|
|Number Of Posts||Multiple|
|Industries||Banking & Financial, IT, HI-Tech, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail & Other|
|Services||Cloud, Consulting, IoT, Cognitive Business Operations, Cyber Security & Other|
|Last Date To Apply||15th November 2021|
|Test, Interview Date||will be informed Later|
|Job Location||Across India|
TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2021
Tata Consultancy Services released TCS Off Campus Drive For 2020, 2021 Batches that is for Freshers. It’s the opportunity for the recently passed outs to register and get employability in TCS company. So, those who are waiting for the TCS Walkin Careers must use the chance and register for the TCS Off-Campus Drive after the Graduation/ Post Graduation is completed. Even TCS Off Campus Drive For Experienced candidates also announced who have 2 Years of experience. If the applicants have more than 2 Years of experience they will not be allowed to apply. Further, the Written Test, Interview, and HR Interview will be held to shortlist the candidates.
TCS Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
- Students who are the Passedouts of B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Full Time) in the Year 2020, 2021 are eligible.
- Candidate should maintain 60% of Marks in 10th, 12th, and Every Semester of UG, PG.
- No Backlogs are active at the Registration time for TCS Off Campus Drive.
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
TCS Off Campus Recruitment Process
The Candidates who did the TCS Off Campus Recruitment Registration are shortlisted based on Online tests, interviews, and HR Interviews.
- Online Test
- HR Interview
TCS Off Campus Drive Salary
The candidates who will be shortlisted for the TCS Company will get the salary as per the TCS Norms. The TCS Off Campus Drive Salary will be decided and shared with the candidates at the time of the HR interview based on the Skills of the candidate.
TCS Off Campus Hiring Exam Pattern
|Part A (Cognitive Skills)||1||Numerical Ability||40 Minutes|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 Minutes|
|Part A Total Time||120 Minutes|
|Part B (Programming)||1||Programming Logic||15 Minutes|
|2||Coding Section||45 Minutes|
|Part B Total Time||60 Minutes|
What is the Registration Process of TCS Off Campus Drive Phase 2?
- The Applicants first visit the Tata Consultancy Services website www.tcs.com
- Next, Open the Careers and choose “Entry Level”
- On the List, find the TCS Off Campus Drive Phase 2 information.
- Please verify the details first.
- The candidates who are the Passedouts of 2020, 2021 Batch and have the qualification as per the TCS Off Campus 2021, open the “TCS Next Step” Portal.
- Click on “Register” and choose “IT”
- Do the registration by following all the instructions in TCS Next Step.
- After that, a confirmation mail is shared with the candidates that the registration is successful.
|TCS Off Campus Registration Link Phase 2||Register Now|