The UCIL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020 is released by the Uranium Corporation of India Limited on 20.11.2020 for all the Ex-ITI Candidates at the official site www.ucil.gov.in. So, interested aspirants once check the Official UCIL Apprentice Notification 2020 for knowing all the rules and regulations and apply for the UCIL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020. Contenders even shall Download the UCIL Apprentice Application Form which is the advertisement and apply before the closing date that is 16th December 2020. So, Individuals be the first person to apply for the Uranium Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through Offline mode.
Uranium Corporation of India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Organisation
|Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
|Name Of The Posts
|Number Of Posts
|Central Government Jobs
|Starting Date Of Application
|20th December 2020
|Ending Date Of Application
|16th December 2020
|Jaduguda Mines, Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand
|www.ucil.gov.in and www.uraniumcorp.in
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Aspirants you have the chance to apply for the UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through this page. Contenders before going to apply for the UCIL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020, once check the Educational Background, age limit, application fee, selection process, start and end dates of the UCIL Apprentice Application Form, and more other details. Because these are the necessary details to register your self for the www.ucil.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment 2020. After checking all the details, if you are eligible for this Uranium Corporation Apprentice Notification 2020, immediately Download UCIL Apprentice Application from Jobschat.in, fill, attach the details and send the form through Post to the address specified and the application shall reach the Officials on or before 16th December 2020.
|UCIL Apprentice Syllabus
|UCIL Apprentice Previous Papers
|UCIL Apprentice Admit Card
|UCIL Apprentice Result
UCIL Apprentice Application Form
All the willing and eligible candidates can open the UCIL Apprentice Application Form and enlist your name to the Uranium Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020 in an easy manner. Here on this page, you can collect all the details regarding the UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020. After opening the UCIL Apprenticeship Application form, fill the mentioned details in the application form with the true information. Because the UCIL board will cross verify the details of the applicants with the documents they submitted. And provide the information without any mistakes because there is no chance for editing of your UCIL Apprenticeship Application once after submitting it.
According to the UCIL Apprentice Notification 2020, Contenders complete Matriculation /Standard X with a minimum of 50 % marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/ EWS candidates and 45 % marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with an aggregate of 60% marks qualified from National Council for Vocational Training.
- Matriculation/ 10th with ITI in the Relevant Trades
The Minimum and Maximum age limit details are 18 to 25 Years as of the date 20.11.2020 which is clearly mentioned on the UCIL Apprentice Notification 2020. And SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates have age relaxation as per the Norms.
- Apprentice: 18 to 25 Years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Caste [Non-Cremylayer] as per the rules.
UCIL Board decided to hire the Applicants for the 244 UCIL Apprentice Vacancy only through the Merit-Based on 10th & ITI Marks.
- Merit-Based on 10th & ITI Marks.
The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant] for the selected candidates of UCIL Apprenticeship Notification 2020.
UCIL Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Number Of Posts
|Welder [Gas & Electric]
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV
How To Fill UCIL Apprentice Application @ www.ucil.gov.in
- Contenders first find UCIL Website www.ucil.gov.in
- Go to the Jobs section.
- Choose “Enrollment for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades for the year (2020-21 Batch) ADVT. No.03/2020.”
- Check the Trade wise UCIL Apprentice Vacancy, Qualifications, Stipend, Age, etc.
- Then Download UCIL Apprentice Application which is with the UCIL Apprentice Advertisement.
- Fill in the details which are with the Application and attach SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth, ITI pass Certificates and Marks Sheets, Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only], Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only, Aadhaar Card & Pan Card [Compulsory], One self-addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm
- And the Envelope With all the documents and UCIL Apprentice Application, send the “Speed Post”
General Manager [Inst./Pers.&IRs/Project], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO: Jaduguda
Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832102
Official UCIL Apprentice Notification 2020 & Application Form – Download Now