UPSC CMSE Recruitment Notification 2017
UPSC CMSE Recruitment Notification 2017: UPSC CMSE Recruitment Notification 2017 has released for the post of combined medical services examination(CMSE). There are 710 vacancies were released. the candidates who are looking for the govt job this is the best opportunity to you. who have completed their education apply for this job. all the job seekers can check the eligibility criteria before applying for this job. So there are central government jobs also available on our website. The state government job provides the financial benefits and the career growth. So all the job seekers of freshers and experienced are applied for this job before the link deactivated.
UPSC job vacancies notification: The online application form starts from 26-04-2017 to 19-05-2017. so before that only you will apply for this job. Getting a govt job is not an easy task. So we are here to provide all the updates of previous papers along with the syllabus pattern are posted. the website jobschat.in is a hub where in order to get the regular updates visit our website. in order to get all the notifications you just follow this website. the exam pattern, selection process, apply link all are at given below.
UPSC Common medical service jobs 2017
UPSC Common medical service jobs 2017 are released officially by the government of UPSC. so it is the great opportunity to all the applied candidates. all the candidates focus on the difficult subjects to make your preparation in an effective manner. So all the graduates do not miss use this opportunity. every year they conduct so many exams. and providing the employability to unemployees. An enormous number of posts released this year. so do not waste your time by searching unnecessary websites. so for complete information visit jobschat.in
UPSC CMSE job Vacancy 2017
|Qualification||check below for Education Qualifications|
|Last Date to apply||19/5/2017|
|Job location||Across India|
The above table shows the information about the bank of India vacancies, The date of application form starts and ends, No of posts are released, job location of this post. all the details are given above.
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 710
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Examination – 2017
Name of the Services/ Posts:
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 450 Posts
2. Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 26 Posts
3. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 216 Posts
4. General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 02 Posts
5. General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East, North, South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01-08-2017. Upper age limit is relaxable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination, interview/ personality test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- through online or offline. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates.
Offline: Candidates should pay a fee by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash.
Online: Candidates should pay the fee through online by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 26-04-2017 to 19-05-2017 till 06:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate has to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly be uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online: 19-05-2017 till 06:00 pm.
Date of CMSE Exam: 13-08-2017.
For more details like centres for the exam, plan of the exam, physical standard & other information click on the link given below….
In this site, we provide the official link of UPSC job registration purpose click here to register
Click here for recruitment Advt
Click here for Instructions
Click here for FAQ
Click here to apply online
Jobschat.in is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips
For more Updates Like Our Facebook Page Here ( 30,000+ likes )