- 1 WII Recruitment 2020 | 24 WII Junior Research Fellow Posts
- 1.1 WII Advertisement 2020 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 WII Junior Research Fellowship Notification 2020
- 1.4 WII Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2020
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
WII Recruitment Notification 2020 is published to hire 24 Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow, Project Assistant & Other Posts. Interested candidates who are waiting for the Central Government Jobs can apply for these WII Junior Research Fellow Jobs through Online at wii.gov.in and the application submission last date is February 13th, 2020. The candidates have the certification of Master’s Degree in specialization courses is eligible, and the remaining details about Age Limits, Vacancy details, the WII Junior Research Fellow Application procedure is given in detail.
WII Recruitment 2020 | 24 WII Junior Research Fellow Posts
Wild Institute Of India is inviting WII JRF Recruitment 2020 to fill 24 Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant & Other Posts. For these Fellowship posts have Masters Degree with relevant subjects and also who have UGC/CSIR NET/GATE qualified candidates will be called for Direct Interview. The Fellowship duration is based on the posts selected by the Aspirant. The Institute invites applications from the Indian Nationals for the following Research Positions are Senior Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Forensic Researcher, Project Fellow, Research and Project Assistant. Applicants can only apply for one post, under one post, you may apply for two projects. However, you have to apply for one project at a time. Before applying to the recruitment by sending the WII Application Form, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the Eligibility Criteria for the post.
WII Advertisement 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name OF The Board||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Forensic Researcher, Project Fellow, Research and Project Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||24 posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||February 13th, 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
For this Wild Institute Of India Recruitment 2020 of various posts the eligible aspirants have to complete the following courses:
- Candidates should hold a Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/ Zoology etc., with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university. (or)
- UGC/CSIR NET/GATE qualified candidates.
- Junior Research Fellow, Research and Project Assistant – 28 years
- Senior Project Associate, Project Fellow – 35 years
- Forensic Researcher – 30 years
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.35,000/-+ HRA
- Junior Research Fellow, Forensic Researcher – Rs.31,000/-+ HRA
- Project Fellow – Rs.25,000/-+ HRA
- Research Assistant – Rs.22,000/- consolidated
- Project Assistant – Rs.20,000/- +HRA
WII hire the Contenders based on
- Written Test
Candidates registration fee is Rs.500/- and 45/- as a service charge of Online payment.
- Junior Research Fellow- 14 posts
- Project Assistant- 05 posts
- Senior Project Associate- 02 posts
- Project Fellow- 01 posts
- Forensic Researcher- 01 posts
- Research Assistant- 01 posts
How to Apply For WII Recruitment 2020?
- The contenders who are willing to apply for these WII Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2020, first of all, open the Official link wii.gov.in download and read the advertisement thoroughly.
- After that open, an Application form and “click proceed to pay link” and give the details correctly without any mistakes.
- Applicants can only apply for one post, under one post, you may apply for two projects. However, you have to apply for one project at a time.
- The contenders can choose the test center as a choice while filling the WII Junior Research Fellow Application Form.
- The candidates can provide contact details i.e., Email Id, mobile number in the application form.
- The candidates can upload a recent passport photograph during the application process.
- The application number and other related details will be e-mailed to the candidate after submission of the application form and will be intimated through SMS in the registered mobile number.
- Payment should be made only after duly submitted in the Online WII Junior Research Fellow Registration Form.
- The details once submitted cannot be changed.
WII Junior Research Fellowship Notification 2020
Through Wild Institute Of India Recruitment Notification 2020 a total of 24 Junior Fellowship vacancies to engage the Research Fellows. Wild Institute Of India is an Autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate change, Government of India. The eligible contenders are careful while applying because the contenders can only apply for one post only, Under one post, you may apply for two projects. If you wish to apply for more than one project, then log in again to apply for the second project. Please do not fill the application form twice, this might rejection due to duplication of your records. Whatever information given to the application form do not be changed once submitted is over. WII finds you are eligible for the program, they will send you a message by email. So candidates once read the advertisement before you apply for the WII JRF Recruitment 2020.
Also, Check: All Government Jobs Previous Papers
WII Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2020
Wildlife Institute of India has released the latest WII Recruitment Notification 2020 for Research Personnel positions to engage Research Fellows conducted by WII to fill the vacancies. The starting date is already released for application forms, so the eligible contenders go through the official website and apply now. Who will clear written test and Interview, those candidates are eligible for Fellowship project posts. The duration of the Fellowships period based on the post selected by the aspirant, it may vary for each post mentioned in the WII Junior Research Fellowship Notification 2020. The minimum qualification is to complete a Masters Degree. We provide full details about WII Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2020. For further information follow the official website wii.gov.in
Also Check: All Government Exams Syllabus
WII Junior Research Fellow Recruitment Notification 2020: Click Here
Online WII Research Fellowship Application Form – Click Here
WII 2020 has to ready to take application forms through Online. The last date for submission is February 13th, 2020. For more updates about any competitive purpose follow our page jobschat.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Last Date To Apply For WII Recruitment 2020?
13th February 2020 is the final date of accepting the WII Junior Research Fellow Application Form – Click here.
What are the Posts to be hired by WII with the WII Research Personnel Recruitment 2020?
Senior Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Forensic Researcher, Project Fellow, Research and Project Assistant are the posts that are going to be hired.
What is the Registration Format of sending the WII Application Form?
Wildlife Institute of India accepts the WII Application Form in Online mode only.