- 1 ASC Centre South Group C Recruitment 2021 Details
- 2 ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitment Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Army Service Corps Centre (South) – 2 ATC released ASC Centre South Group C Recruitment Notification 2021 on Employment News on 12th June 2021. Till 11th July 2021, the applicants are permitted to apply for the 100 ASC Centre South Group C Vacancy. Only handwritten filled in ASC Centre South Group C Application with self-attested documents only be addressed to the Postal Address mentioned on the Advertisement. 100 Posts that are issued with the ASC Centre South Group C Recruitment 2021 is Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Cook, Civilian Catering Instructor. So, the aspirants who are searching for the Indian Army Jobs can Check Post Wise Qualifications, Age Limit, Application filling and submission process and utilize this opportunity and apply for the ASC Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2021 Group C Posts.
ASC Centre South Group C Recruitment 2021 Details
|Board Name||Army Service Corps Centre (South) – 2 ATC|
|Name Of The Posts||Group C Posts (Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Cook, Civilian Catering Instructor)|
|Category||Indian Army Jobs|
|Initial Date To Apply||12th June 2021|
|Final Date To Apply||11th July 2021|
|Apply Mode||Speed/ Registered Post|
ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitment Notification 2021
ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitment Notification 2021 is advertised with the Employment News. The applicants who contain the qualification as specified do follow the registration. The Applicant is advised to follow the details as mentioned in the ASC Centre South 2 ATC Group C Application if they want to do the registration. Because if the details are not appropriate as per the informed, the corresponding application will not be accepted. As per the Advertisement, the candidates even apply for multiple Posts. But, separate applications will be submitted. After the registration period of ASC Centre South Group C Recruitment 2021, the Written Test and all other selection rounds will be held and shortlist the eligible candidates for the posts.
|ASC Centre South Group C Syllabus|
|ASC Centre South Group C Previous Papers|
|ASC Centre South Group C Admit Card
The Applicants Must have the Post-Wise Qualifications as mentioned to apply for the ASC South Group C Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Civilian Motor Driver: 10th Pass and have Both LMV & HMV Licence and have 2 Years Experience in Driving Motor Vehicles. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
- Cleaner: 10th Standard Pass and should be proficient in the Trade.
- Cook: Matriculation Pass and have knowledge on Indian Cooking and Proficiency in Trade. Desirable to have One Year of experience in Trade.
- Civilian Catering Instructor: 10 Standard Pass or Equivalent and Diploma/ certificate in Catering. Desirable to have One Year of Experience as Catering Instructor.
The Applicants to apply for the ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021 Group C should require 18 to 25 Years of Age. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST, OBC, PWD candidates and is 05 Years for SC, ST and 03 Years for OBC (NCL), 10 Years for PWD.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
There is no Application Fee to apply for the ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitment 2021 Group C Posts.
Army Service Corps South 2 ATC select the candidates who have applied for the 100 Group C Posts of ASC Centre Defence Ministry Recruitment 2021 based on the Written Test, Skill Test, Physical Test, Practical Test, Typing Test.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- Typing Test
Scale Of Pay
From the ASC Centre South Group C Notification 2021, the Post Wise Salary is taken as reference and mentioned below. The candidates must check them.
- Civilian Catering Instructor, Civilian Motor Driver, Cook: Rs.19,900/- + 3% Annual increment & Dearness Allowances as Admissable.
- Cleaner: Rs.18,000/- + 3% Annual increment & Dearness Allowances as Admissable.
ASC Centre South Group C Vacancy Details
From the released ASC Centre South Group C Recruitment Notification 2021, 100 Group C Posts are there. Those 100 Posts are distributed among the posts as follows.
- Civilian Motor Driver: 42 Posts
- Cleaner: 40 Posts
- Cook: 15 Posts
- Civilian Catering Instructor: 03 Posts
What is the process to apply for the ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021?
- First, the candidates go to the Employment News Portal www.employmentnews.gov.in
- Find the ASC Centre South 2 ATC Recruitment 2021 Group C Posts Notification.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Advertisement.
- Then Download the ASC Centre South 2 ATC Group C Posts Application.
- Fill in the details and attach all the documents prescribed and cover them in an envelope and attach Postal stamps.
- On the Envelope Superscribe “Application For the Post of ” and it should be addressed to “The Presiding officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (South) 2, ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore – 07.
|ASC Centre South Group C Recruitment Notification 2021 & Application Form||Download|