Here is the latest notification for all the candidates i.e CIL MT Recruitment 2021, which is published by the officials of the Coal India Limited at the official website www.coalindia.in. So, interested and willing candidates can apply for the CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 through the online process and it starts from 10.08.2021 to 09.09.2021. So, candidates are ready with the proper details to apply for the Coal India Limited MT Vacancy 2021. Candidates if you want to know more details about this recruitment, once refer to the CIL MT Notification 2021, the links are mentioned on the below page then only fill the CIL Management Trainee Application Form 2021 before the last date.
CIL MT Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Name of the posts||Management Trainee (MT) Posts|
|Number of Posts||588 Posts|
|Opening date for Applications||10th August 2021|
|Last date of Applications with Fee||9th September 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|CIL Management Trainee Syllabus|
|CIL Management Trainee Previous Papers|
|CIL Management Trainee Admit Card|
|CIL Management Trainee Answer Key|
|CIL Management Trainee Result|
- Applying candidates must and should have a Graduation Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Mining Engineering or Civil Engineering or Industrial Engineering from the recognized board or university are only eligible to apply for the Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021.
- And have 55% aggregate marks in the respective qualification for SC/ST/PWD categories and for the remaining categories it should be 60%.
|SI.No||Name of the Discipline||Minimum Qualifications|
|1.||Mining||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks|
|6.||Geology||M.Sc/ M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with a minimum of 60% marks.|
Candidates must have an age limit of a maximum of 30 years to apply for the Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 and the
- The Upper Age Limit is 30 years for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
Upper Age Limit for reserved categories is as follows:
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC / ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (UR): 10 Years
- PWD (OBC): 13 Years
- PWD (SC / ST): 15 Years
Contenders can pay the application fee to submit their CIL MT Application Form 2021 through a credit or debit card, it will be based on user availability.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC, ST, and PWD Candidates: No Application Fee
Based on the GATE, the candidates will be selected for the CIL MT Recruitment 2021
- GATE 2021
- Selected candidates will be placed for the CIL Management Trainee Vacancy 2021 in E-2 Grade on the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month and E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
The Officials will offer 588 Management Trainee Posts for all the competitors to apply for the Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2021.
|SI.No||Name of the Discipline||Vacancies|
How to Apply CIL MT Recruitment 2021
- Go to visit CIL Official Site www.coalindia.in
- After that, just scroll down on the home page and see the Latest section and click on the Management Trainee Advertisement Recruitment.
- Then, Find out the CIL Management Trainee Notification 2021 link.
- Open it and read the important details of the CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021.
- If eligible go click on the apply online link.
- Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pat the application fee.
- Print a copy of the CIL MT Application Form 2021 and keep it safe.
|CIL Management Trainee Notification 2021||Click Here|
|CIL MT Application Form 2021||Click Here|