The Staff Service Commission released the SSC CGL Examination 2020 Notification on 29.12.2020 to fill up the Group B & C Posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. Candidates are requested to apply For the SSC Combined Graduate Level Notification 2021 through the site ssc.nic.in. The SSC CGL Application Form also starts on 29.12.2020 and continues up to 31st January 2021. Complete information on the SSC CGL Exam 2020 Recruitment 2021 is mentioned in the Advertisement. Refer it once and do complete the registration and ready for the Phase I Exam which is tentatively held on the Dates 29th May to 07th June 2021.
Overview Of SSC CGL Notification 2021
|Board Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Names||Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ Posts in different|
Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations
|Name Of The Exam||SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2020|
|Category||Staff Selection Commission Recruitment|
|Initial Date Of Registration||29th December 2020|
|Last Date Of Registration||31st January 2021 (11.30 PM)|
|Last Date for making Online Fee Payment|
|Last date for Generation of Offline Challan||04th February 2021 (11.30 PM)|
|Computer Based Test Exam||29th May to 07th June 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC CGL Notification 2021
Aspirants who are waiting for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020 Notification finally release on 29th December 2020. Staff Selection Commission will hold the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020 Notification to fill up various Group “B” & Group “C” Posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. Interested ones can apply online from 29th December 2020 to 31st January 2021. So, the candidates make use of the SSC CGL Online Application which is placed on the page, and directly register for the ssc.nic.in CGL Notification 2021.
To apply for this SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 of Group B & C Posts, All should have a Bachelor’s Degree from the Concerned Board. The Candidates do have the B.Tech Degree certificate at the time of the registration. Candidates are allowed to pay the Fee in Online before 02nd February 2021 and up to 06th February 2021 through Challan.
|SSC CGL Previous Papers|
|SSC CGL Syllabus|
|SSC CGL Admit Card|
|SSC CGL Results|
|SSC CGL Answer Key|
Applicants must have the Qualification in Bachelor’s Degree in the corresponding Subject to apply for this SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 Notification. As per the Advertisement, all must finish the Advt on 01st January 2021.
- Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s Degree is essential. And the Desirable Qualification is a Chartered Accountant/ Cost & Management Accountant/ Company Secretary/ Masters in Commerce/ Masters in Business Studies/ MBA (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s Degree with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard Or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- For All Other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree
For All Posts, the Maximum age limit of the applicant is must not exceed a maximum of 30 Years. But for Junior Statistical Officer, it’s of 32 Years and for Pay Level 4,5 it’s from 18 to 27 Years to apply for SSC CGL Examination 2020 Notification.
Candidates have to pay a Non-Refundable Online Application Fee while filling the SSC Combined Graduate Level Application. It would Rs.100/- for Unreserved, Other Backward Category (Male). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Tribe, Persons with Disability, Ex-Serviceman, and All Women Category are exempted from the Fee Payment.
- UnReserved (Male)/ OBC (Male): Rs.100/-
- All Women Category, SC/ST/Female/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: No Fee
SSC hire the candidates for the SSC CGL Notification 2021 through the Preliminary, Mains, Descriptive Written Test followed by the Skill Test.
- Tier-I (Preliminary)
- Tier-II (Main)
- Tier-III: Descriptive Test
- Tier IV: Skill Test
Applicants from the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Notification 2021 can find the SSC GCL Salary Post-Wise as follows.
- Tax Assistant, SI, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk: Pay Level-4 (Rs 25500 to 81100)
- Auditor, Accountant, Junior Accountant/ Accountant: Pay Level-5 (Rs 29200 to 92300)
- Assistant, SI, Superintendent, Junior Statistical Officer, Divisional Accountant: Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400)
- Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer: Pay Level-8 (Rs 47600 to 151100)
- Remaining Other Posts: Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to 142400)
Process To Fill SSC CGL Application Form @ ssc.nic.in:-
- First of all, you should go to the Official site of SSC i.e,. ssc.nic.in.
- Then, Observe and Download the Notice of Examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020 Dated 29th December 2020.
- Know the information first.
- After knowing the basic steps click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2020 Apply
- Choose “New User? Register Now”
- In Step 1, provide the Basic Details
- In step 2, provide Additional and Contact Details, and in step 3, provide Photo and Signature details.
- At last, complete the SSC CGL Apply Online method.
Official SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020 Notification – Download
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020 Application – Apply Now