- 1 RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Details
- 2 www.rbi.org.in Assistant Application Form
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification has been released by the Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) at their main site www.rbi.org.in. The applicants who want to apply to the Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Vacancy first check the details mentioned in the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Notification 2022. All the interested ones must fill out the RBI Assistant Application before the last date of registration 08th March 2022. Already, RBI started accepting Applications from the candidates from 17.02.2022. Through the current RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022, the Reserve Bank of India will hire 950 Assistant vacancies only. The contenders much awaiting this recruitment, they can apply for 950 RBI Recruitment Vacancyonly after checking the Category wise and State Wise Openings.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The Bank||Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)|
|Total Posts||950 Posts|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Posts|
|Application Start Date||17th February 2022|
|Application Last Date||08th March 2022|
|Preliminary Exam Date||26th, 27th March 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||May 2022|
|Category Of Job||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
www.rbi.org.in Assistant Application Form
Graduates who are willing to join this reputed RBI can apply to RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 after checking the eligibility conditions like Education qualification, Age limit. All the eligible candidates without any late fill the Reserve Bank Of India Assistant Online Application without any mistakes. Before submitting the application you just re-check all the details mentioned in the form. To its set of branches, there are 950 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancies are available. After reviewing the RBI Assistant Application, RBI will reject the candidate’s applications whose qualifications do not meet the criteria. All the willing ones who have applied for the RBI Assistant Vacancy must prepare for the Prelims Test which will be held on 26th, 27th March 2022.
|RBI Assistant Previous Papers|
|RBI Assistant Syllabus|
|RBI Assistant Admit Card|
|RBI Assistant Cut Off Marks|
|RBI Assistant Result|
The willing candidates who are eligible for this RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 should have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent to apply for the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Notification 2022.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
The Age Limit of the applicant should have 20 to 28 Years to be eligible for the RBI Assistant Notification 2022.
- Between 20 and 28 years.
- Age Relaxation as per the norms.
The Applicants to apply for the RBI Assistant Vacancy must pay the Rs.450/- as the Exam, Intimation Fee. The candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste/ Tribe, Persons with Disability and Ex-Serviceman are asked to pay Rs.50/- (Only intimation fee).
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.450/- (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges)
The selection process as per the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 contains Preliminary Written Test, Mains Test and Language Proficiency Test.
- Prelims Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test
RBI Assistant Salary is Rs. 14,650/- every month (i.e. Rs. 13150/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only). Finally, the Gross Salary of an RBI Assistant ranges to approximately Rs.36, 723/- every month.
Step by step procedure to fill the RBI Assistant Online Application:
- Visit the official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in
- On the top of the home page, you just click on the Notification Section.
- Open it and find the link to RBI Assistant Notification 2022.
- Then, read the notification carefully and if eligible go to click the apply online link.
- Then the candidates are directed to the site “opportunities.rbi.org.in”
- Open the RBI Assistant Online Application under “Vacancies.”
- Fill in the entire details in the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Application.
- Upload necessary documents, Photo and Signs.
- Make Payment and submit the RBI Assistant Online application form.
- Take the printout for further reference.
|RBI Assistant Short Notification 2022||Click Here|
|RBI Assistant Detailed Notification 2022||Download|
|RBI Assistant Online Application Form||Register Now|