Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Come out with the RCF Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 Of 393 Management Trainee Posts which is advertised recently at www.rcfltd.com and the candidates must follow the information and Post-Wise RCF Management Trainee Vacancy and then register for the Jobs by sending the RCF Management Trainee Application Form from 29th June to 31st July 2020.
- 1 RCF Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
- 2 RCF MT Recruitment 2020 Details
- 3 RCF MT Notification 2020
- 4 Apply For 393 RCF Management Trainee Vacancy Online
RCF Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
RCF Management Trainee Notification 2020 at www.rcfltd.com is released and offered good employment opportunities for the fresher’s candidates in RCFL Organization. This is a good chance for the interested and willing candidates to get a job in RCF as a Management Trainee Posts and for that use, the RCF Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 opportunity does the registration. There is a total of 393 Vacancies offered by the Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers limited Company. RCF Management Trainee Application starts from 29th June 2020 and the end date will be 31st July 2020. To know more details about our page, Stay connected to our website jobschat.in.
RCF MT Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals And Fertilizers Limited (RCFL), Mumbai|
|Post Names||Management Trainee, Officer, Assistant Officer, Operator, Junior Fireman Posts|
|Number Of Posts||393 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Registration||29th June 2020 (08.00 AM)|
|Ending Date Of Registration||31st July 2020 (05.00 PM)|
|Exam Date||Informed Soon|
|Category Of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Engineer, Management Trainee: BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg. (Engineering Graduate) in Related discipline.
- Officer (Marketing): B.Sc. plus UGC recognized two years’ full-time MMS/ MBA.
- Assistant Officer (Marketing): Graduation in Agriculture.
- For remaining Posts visit the Advertisement.
- Management Trainee: 27 Years
- Boiler Operator: 32 Years
- Junior Fireman: 29 Years
- Engineer: 35 Years
- Officer: 34 Years
- Assistant Officer: 28 Years
- Boiler Operator, and Junior Fireman: Online Test and Trade Test
- Remaining Posts: Online Test and Interview
- Management Trainee/ Engineer/Officer Category: Rs.1000/- and Bank Charges
- Worker Category: Rs.700/- and Bank Charges
Check the RCF Management Trainee Notification 2020 to check Post-Wise Salary details.
RCF Management Trainee Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Management Trainee Chemical||60|
|Management Trainee Boiler||21|
|Management Trainee Mechanical||48|
|Management Trainee Electrical||22|
|Management Trainee Instrumentation||35|
|Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog) Grade – E1||10|
|Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||10|
|Asstt Officer (Marketing) Grade E0||14|
|Boiler Operator, Grade III (Grade – A5)||25|
|Junior Fireman Grade II (Grade – A3)||23|
Steps to Apply For the RCF Management Trainee Recruitment 2020:
- First, visit the RCFL Website www.rcfltd.com.
- On the Home page, What’s new Section find Recruitment For the Post of Management Trainees.
- Open it and Find the Information with Qualifications, Selection Process, the Application process, etc.
- If you are eligible, open the RCF Management Trainee Application.
- Upload all the essential documents in Online.
- Check all the details before submitting them.
- Pay the application fee based on the candidate category.
- Then submit and Take a print out of the RCF MT Application Form for further use.
RCF MT Notification 2020
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers, which is one of the Government Undertaking Board Offering the RCF MT Recruitment 2020 containing 393 Posts and the 393 Posts are divided for Management Trainee, Officer, Engineer, Junior Fireman & Other. Residents of India irrespective of Freshers/ Experience may Open the RCF Management Trainee Notification 2020 and find out the candidature employability. As the Qualification for the Degree in Chemistry, the candidates only completed to this Qualification may fastly Apply for this RCF Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 until 31.07.2020 and start the groundwork for the Written Test with the help of Syllabus and Previous Papers.
RCF Recruitment notification released for Marketing and Chemical Management Trainee, etc to fill up 393 Vacancies. RCF Management Trainee Notification 2020 is released on 24th June 2020, the RCF Application accepting from 29th June 2020 onwards. Candidates and start your registration process for www.rcfltd.com Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 using the Application Form given at this page or through the official website www.rcfltd.com
Apply For 393 RCF Management Trainee Vacancy Online
Check RCF MT Recruitment 2020 Notification While applying for these vacancies and then start to apply online for this job. Because Applied candidates can be shortlisted based on the Written Test and Interview. If the candidate qualifies for the GATE Examination, they are given priority. The upper age limit of the candidate’s Posts wise is given at the RCF Management Trainee Notification 2020 at www.rcfltd.com. And Details of the RCF Management Trainee Application are also given on this website and gives the necessary steps to fill the RCF Management Trainee Application Form using the links below. Follow the steps then you can easily get the direct application form links. Eligibility Criteria checking is mandatory while filling the Application.
RCF MT Recruitment 2020 at www.rcfltd.com is available. Those contenders who successfully qualify in written test can step on to the next interview round or Skill Test round. When the RCF Management Trainee Online Application Form is filled by the candidate and There is a lot of time to prepare well for the written test process. We will provide you the direct information here.
Also, Check: RCFL Management Trainee Syllabus 2020
Official RCF Management Trainee Recruitment Notification 2020: Download Here
Online RCF Management Trainee Application Form: Click Here
RCFL Management Trainee Application Date Extended Notice: Download
Also, Check: RCFL Management Trainee Previous Papers