TCS Smart Hiring 2022 Drive For Freshers BCA, B.Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS/ IT 2020, 2021, 2022 batch at www.tcs.com. Already the Application process is started and the Candidates are allowed to apply up to 16.01.2022 at “nextstep.tcs.com”. The Written Test be held for the Applicants of TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022 to shortlist the candidates. So, Degree candidates who are passed out of BCA, B.Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS/ IT the Years 2020, 2021, 2022 must apply for TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022. Engineering Background Candidates are not eligible for this TCS Hiring Drive 2022.
For any assistance, you can write to TCS Helpdesk Team through Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org and follow Jobschat.in for more information. Students Qualifications are clearly mentioned on this page. Have a clear idea of those details. Otherwise, TCS simply rejects the Candidature from the entire selection rounds of the TCS Smart Hiring 2022 Process. Candidates need not go anywhere to apply for the TCS Hiring Drive Application because we have informed them of the detailed steps to apply.
TCS Smart Hiring 2022 Details
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Name Of The Drive||TCS Smart Hiring Drive|
|Eligibility||BCA, B.Sc (Maths, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS/ IT (2020, 2021, 2022 Passedouts)|
|Category||Private Jobs for Graduates|
|Start Date Of Registration||Started|
|End Date of Registration||16th January 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Graduated in Arts/ Commerce/ Sciences Background (B.Com, BA, BBI, BAF, BMS, BBA, BBM, BSc – IT/ CS/ General, BCA, BCS) from the Years 2020, 2021, 2022 Years.
- No Active Backlogs at the Exam appearing time (Completed all Subjects during the Degree itself).
- 18 to 28 Years is the Age Limit at the time of appearing TCS Smart Drive Examination.
- An overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
- Students should not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification.
- Students should be comfortable working in a 24 x 7 work environment in rotational shifts.
- TCS will be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the selection, TCS reserves the right to not proceed with the candidate.
The Students who applied for TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022 will get the Call Letter for the TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022. Then they must appear for the Written Test. Further, based on the Written Test Results announcement, the interview dates be announced.
According to the Tata Consultancy Services Norms, TCS provides the Salary to the shortlisted Candidates.
TCS Smart Hiring Exam Procedure
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Verbal Ability||24 Questions||30 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||30 Questions||50 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||26 Questions||40 Minutes|
Registration Process Of TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022
- Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal “nextstep.tcs.com/campus”
- Register and apply for the TCS Smart Hiring process Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on Apply For Drive and Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category as IT and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on Apply For Drive
- Select your model of the test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply.
- To confirm your status, check Track Your Application. The status should reflect as Applied for Drive.
|TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022 Notification||Check Now|
|TCS Smart Hiring Drive 2022 Application Form||Register Now|