- 1 UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Notification 2021 Overview
- 2 UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021
- 3 Essential Details
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Notification 2021 is revealed on 07.10.2020 for 40 Posts of Scientist ‘B’ and Chemist. So, Master’s Degree Candidates with related qualifications open the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Application Form to register their names for the Posts of which the candidate eligible. As per the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Notification 2021, contenders shall upload all the details while filling the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Online Form. Eligible ones shall enroll for the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Preliminary 2021 Notification from 07th to 27th October 2020.
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Notification 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination 2021|
|Post Names||Chemist, Scientist B Posts|
|Total Count||40 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Online Applications Acceptance Date||07th October 2020|
|End Date Of Registration||27th October 2020 (06.00 PM)|
|Applications withdrew Date||04th to 16th November 2020 (06.00 PM)|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021
At Jobschat.in, UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021 Eligibility is mentioned by taking details in accordance with the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2021 Notification. So, Candidates if observed the details mentioned here understand the advertisement. On 07.10.2020, the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Application Form is getting accepted. So, the PG Holders in the department shall view the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Notification 2020. They come to know that Chemist in Geological Survey of India, and Scientist B Post in Central Ground Water Board with total posts of 40 getting hired. So, finish the registration with the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Online Form before 27.10.2020.
If aspirants want to withdraw the Submitted Central Ground UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Preliminary Exam Application it shall be done from 04th to 16th November 2020. And appear for the Prelims Exam on 21st February 2021 and Mains Exam on 17th & 18th July 2021.
|UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Syllabus 2021|
|UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Previous Papers|
Aspirants as per the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment Notification 2021 shall finish a Master’s Degree/ M.Sc in the Related Field.
- Chemist, Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical): M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
- Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology): Master’s degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Marine Geology/ Hydrogeology.
- Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics): Master of Science degree in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics/ Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics)/ M.Sc (Technology) (Applied Geophysics).
Aspirants, Age must not be less than 21 Years and Not more than 32 Years as on the date 01.01.2021. That is he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1989 and not later than 01.01.2000. Age Relaxation is allowed as per the rules as per the details of UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Notification 2021.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
Except Female (All Category), SC, ST PWD all the remaining Candidates shall Pay Rs.200/-in Online mode through net banking, Credit/ Debit Card as informed with the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Preliminary 2021 Exam Notification.
- Female/ Scheduled Caste/ Tribe /Persons with Benchmark Disability: No Fee
- General Category/ Other Backward Category: Rs.200/-
To fill the 40 Posts as per the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Notification 2021, Prelims, Mains Written Test followed by Interview/ Personality Test, and Document Verification are held.
- Written Test (Preliminary – Objective)
- Written Test (Mains – Descriptive)
- Interview/ Personality Test
- Document Verification
Scale Of Pay
UPSC provides the Emoluments for the Shortlisted candidates with the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Notification 2021 as per the Present PayScale.
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Vacancy Details
- Chemist Group A: 15 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology): 16 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical): 03 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics): 06 Posts
How To Register For UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Notification 2021?
- Aspirants shall open the UPSC website first at www.upsc.gov.in
- On What’s New Section find Exam Notification: Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021
- Open it and click on Document to find the details mentioned on the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Prelims Exam Notification 2021.
- After that “Click Here” under the link to open UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Preliminary Online Form.
- First Click on Part-I Registration.
- Then go with the instructions mentioned.
- Fill the Part-I details as mentioned.
- Then do the payment, Upload Photo, Signature and ID Card, and at last Center Selection & Agreeing to Declaration.
- Then Go for Part-II and finish the registration if any with the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021.
- At last, take a print of the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Application which is submitted.
Official UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Notification 2021 – Download
Online UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Application – Register Now