- 1 Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 2 Details Of Indian Army SSC Notification 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification is issued by the Indian Army Higher Officials. Army Officials is going to fill up 191 Vacancies for the posts of the Short Service Commission of Technical Cadres. So, the Unmarried Candidates can apply for this Indian Army SSC Jobs at joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 23rd June 2021 for Technical and for Widows Of Defence Personnel for Tech and Non-Tech Posts. For that, the candidate must provide complete information on the Indian Army SSC Application Form 2021 by checking the Indian Army SSC Tech 57th Notification 2021.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||Officers Training Academy (OTA), Indian Army|
|Name Of The Post(s)||Short Service Commission (Technical) including Widows Of Defence Personnel for Tech and Non-Tech Posts|
|Total Posts||191 Posts|
|Starting Date To Apply||25th May 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd June 2021|
|Category Of The Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Job location||Across India|
|Official Website||www.indianarmy.nic.in and joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Details Of Indian Army SSC Notification 2021
Officers Training Academy, Chennai announced the Indian Army Short Service Commission Tech Notification 2021 for the selection of 191 Jobs in the Technical Sector. So, the Indian Army invites the Graduates to apply for the 57th SSC Course for Male and 26th SSC Course for Female Courses Separately. The vacancies are available separately for each Engineering Branch. So, the Candidates just simply go through the Indian Army SSC (Tech) Recruitment Notification 2021 once to check their eligibility for these 191 Posts. Jobschat.in provided the elaborate information here. Scroll down to find the Stipulations along with Applying links given below. Among 191 Posts, Two posts allotted Defence person widows for both Technical and Non-Technical. So, this is the best opportunity for Graduates searching for Indian Army Recruitment for SSC Technical.
|All Exams Results|
Aspirants should possess Graduation in respective Trades issued on the Indian Army SSC Notification 2021. And Final Year Studying Aspirants can also apply for this job.
Widows Of Defence person Posts
For both the SSCW (Non-Tech- Non-UPSC and Technical Stream) also, the B.Tech graduates are only eligible to apply.
Age Limits And Relaxation
Need to possess the Lower And Upper Age Limits provided here.
- For SSC ITI-57 and SSCW ITI-26: 20 to 27 Years
- Widows Of Defence Personnel Only: Maximum of 35 Years
Aspirants will be selected based on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, Physical Examination, Medical Examination & SSB Interview.
Application Processing Fee
Candidates should pay the Fee as informed through demand draft of any Nationalized Bank only payable at New Delhi in favor of Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund)/ DGAFMS (APF Fund) while sending the Indian Army SSC Tech Application Form 2021.
|Widows of Defence Personnel|
|SSC (W) (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC)||01|
|SSC (W) Tech||01|
How To Apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021
- Dynamic and Talented Postulates must open Indian Army main site i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the Home page, Find the Officers Selection.
- Among them find the updated Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021 Notification for SSC Tech-57 and SSCW Tech-26 and read it once from top to bottom.
- Those who are eligible find the Indian Army Short Service Commission Application Form and fill the application form and paste photos and other qualification documents.
- Submit the Indian Army Short Service Commission Online Application and if necessary keep a copy of this application form which is essential for further rounds.
|Indian Army SSC Notification 2021||Click Here|
|Indian Army SSC Application Form 2021||Registration | Login|